WTS: Surface Pro 3 (i7, 256GB, 8GB RAM) with Type Cover, extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenjancef

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Item Description: Surface Pro 3, Corei7, 256GB hard drive, 8GB RAM, Pen, Windows 10 Pro

Extras: Blue Type Cover, carrying pouch, Microsoft USB to Ethernet Adapter

Price: $850 USD shipped to Continental US; no trades

Condition: 8.5/10, ABSOLUTELY no scratches on screen, scratches on the back of the Surface, and corners are a little worn from keeping it in the pouch, this was NEVER dropped

Item Location: East Providence, RI USA

Shipping Details: UPS w/Tracking (Seller pays shipping if they want a different provider)

Payment Options: PayPal only, prefer gift payment

Additional Info: This was purchased on 4/1/2015 from the Microsoft Store at the Providence Place Mall in Providence, RI. I thought I would use it more than I did, but turns out I hardly use it. The Pen never got much use, and the screen is IMMACULATE. As I said above, I am including an Incipio Zipper pouch that fits the SP 3 perfectly, but unfortunately it doesn't fit the power cord, as most pouches don't (I'm sure you could probably jam it in the outer zipper compartment but I've always been afraid to). I am also including the Microsoft USB to Ethernet Adapter. And as shown in the pictures I have the boxes for the SP 3 and Type Cover. I will, of course, keep Windows 10 on it, but I'll do a System Restore before shipping.

Not sure what else to say about it, but contact me with any questions...

Attachments

• All Components.JPG
    All Components.JPG
    511.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Computer Specs.JPG
    Computer Specs.JPG
    707.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Screen.JPG
    Screen.JPG
    318.4 KB · Views: 21
  • SP 3 Basic Scratches.JPG
    SP 3 Basic Scratches.JPG
    459.3 KB · Views: 25
  • SP 3 Corner.JPG
    SP 3 Corner.JPG
    363.4 KB · Views: 22
  • SP 3 Rear.JPG
    SP 3 Rear.JPG
    308 KB · Views: 24
  • SP 3.JPG
    SP 3.JPG
    384.9 KB · Views: 23

kenjancef

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I love it too... but I'm not using it as much as I thought I would. It kicks butt... But no sense having it sit around...

kenjancef

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Yes, PLEASE!! lol...

It's just sitting in my office doing nothing. I don't use it anymore, and it's a GREAT system. Just doesn't fit my needs...

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
This is a top of the line surface my friends! It wont get any better than this. I tell you. And it deserves the money. Or I'd steal it already. :D :3

-- W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackhat91