Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,163 Global Posts
    I want to see what you are doing with your today screens. I know most are using Touch Flow so some screens look similar but there are those that are trying some other programs like SPB mobile shell so show us what creative changes you have made.

Need a screen capture utility? I use Ilium Software Screen Capture its free and you can pick it up HERE. <Link

Here is a screenie of my TP I dont have my TP2 yet it shiopped yesterday and will be here hopefully Monday. I will edit this picture next week after I settle on something for a few days. If that screen capture program doesn't work on thwe TP2 let me know so I can find something that works. ;)

I got my TP2 image updated

If you are using anouther program for screen capture post a link and I will add it to this post and give you credit. :)
    Last edited by Dave Blake; 10-06-2009 at 10:47 PM.

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Verizon HTC TP2 with SPB Mobile Shell 3.5

Global Posts
    312 Global Posts
    i have the lower and upper curtains removed and the crystal clear flip clock so you can see your wall paper and i have the verizon logo on the right side gone.:D

Global Posts
    7,163 Global Posts
    I have made a few changes

Last edited by Dave Blake; 10-14-2009 at 09:38 PM.

Global Posts
    312 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kxs783kms View Post

i like this one alot but im not gonna shell out $30 buck's man that is exspensive.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bryonp View Post
    i like this one alot but im not gonna shell out $30 buck's man that is exspensive.
    Tell me about it. I thought the same thing, but I was so excited to try something different, I said, what the heck. The grapics and the flow of it is pretty smooth, but I love TF3D a lot more. I only had the SPB shell on my phone for 2 or 3 days. (*A waste of $30.*)

Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    so far I am loving the mobile shell. anyone know how long the trial is? (I haven't paid for it yet)

Global Posts
    7,163 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
    so far I am loving the mobile shell. anyone know how long the trial is? (I haven't paid for it yet)
    I am pretty sure its 2 weeks(14 Days)

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I paid for it, and I realy like it a lot. I think it was worth it, and way better than any of the themes I had bought for my AT&T Bb Bold! It is so functional.

One question I do have though, is how do I get back to the TF3D screen again if I want to mess with it some more as well? Do I have to uninstall it, then reinstall every time?

Global Posts
    7,163 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by R32_Rocky View Post
    I paid for it, and I realy like it a lot. I think it was worth it, and way better than any of the themes I had bought for my AT&T Bb Bold! It is so functional.

One question I do have though, is how do I get back to the TF3D screen again if I want to mess with it some more as well? Do I have to uninstall it, then reinstall every time?
    Go to Start/settings/Personal tab-Today-Items tab un-check SPB Mobile shell and check the box for Touch Flow

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big D5 View Post
    Go to Start/settings/Personal tab-Today-Items tab un-check SPB Mobile shell and check the box for Touch Flow
    I would if it were there. I only see touch flo and launch touch flo, but no SPB item to try to disable. And even when I check off any of the touch flo items, they never appear and nothing changes. I even downloaded the PDF manual and it does not mention how to change either. Will look around some more then.....

Global Posts
    7,163 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by R32_Rocky View Post
    I would if it were there. I only see touch flo and launch touch flo, but no SPB item to try to disable. And even when I check off any of the touch flo items, they never appear and nothing changes. I even downloaded the PDF manual and it does not mention how to change either. Will look around some more then.....
    OOPS! I see now but I got it. From the Mobile shell home page tap Launcher tap Settings tap SPB Mobile Shell tap the right button(bottom right corner) Tap exit Shell Touch Flow will start automatically. To restart SPB Mobile Shell just soft reset.

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    OOPS! I see now but I got it. From the Mobile shell home page tap Launcher tap Settings tap SPB Mobile Shell tap the right button(bottom right corner) Tap exit Shell Touch Flow will start automatically. To restart SPB Mobile Shell just soft reset.
    That did it! So simple, but why not in the PDF manual??? Wasted hours trying to get it back LOL. Thanks for the help sir!!!

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Here's new screen shots of my AT&T Tilt 2. I used the HSPL and now I'm running the custom EnergyRom*Leo*.

Global Posts
    7,163 Global Posts
    No HSPL for CDMA yet I am jealous

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    No HSPL for CDMA yet I am jealous
    I can understand why because I think this custom rom took my Tilt 2 to an out of this world level. Every tweak I had installed on my Verizon TP2, came pre-installed with this rom. To be honest, I don't know what all 6.5 had because once I got my device this morning, an hour later I installed this rom. SWEET!

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kxs783kms View Post

Anyone know if these will run on the imagio?

Global Posts
    7,163 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by audioi View Post
    Anyone know if these will run on the imagio?
    I am sure it will give it a try and let us know what you think

Global Posts
    115 Global Posts

SPB MS 3.0 when I first installed it.
    Took off SPB MS 3.5 about 3 days ago and this is what I'm running now.

Delete Top/Bottom Curtain,Delete Sprint Icon, Flip Clock, HD Walls Multi Wallpaper. Gray Touch Flo. Nothing Fancy but way faster than SPB MS 3.5
    Last edited by popularbelief420; 10-27-2009 at 12:02 PM.

Global Posts
    7,163 Global Posts
    Rocking the WM 6.5 thanks to Mighty Mike and the Elite team for getting my Sprint TP2 unlocked and flashed.

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    In my never ending search for the perfect theme, here is the Probex Windows 7 theme. I did not like the clock that came with it though, so used the Sprint white flip clock that was posted on here (thanks much!!!).

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails probex7.jpg  

Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    posted this first in the wrong thread.

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    For anyone who has not seen it yet, or those interested in Android, this is Androkkid, an Android-like shell for the TP2. It is not too shabby, but I just do not have the patience right now to fully mess with it.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails androkkid.jpg  

Global Posts
    7,163 Global Posts
    Todays Jucy ROM home screen picture of the day

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I think the only item I am really missing, is the weather part under the clock that is in Win 6.5. But then, I can have that in SPB Shell, so guess there is not all that much real difference. Problem is, in regards to the E-Mail portion, the TF3D has the option to go to the file manager style inbox and the send/receive option in the menu. SPB does not have those easily at hand, but does have certain commands that I wish the TF3D had on its screen. So it is sort of a trade off between the two :)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast