Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By unstoppablekem
  • 1 Post By shawn1989

Can't seem to find one that can rival what Android and Apple can do. Anyone know of a good barcode scanner / shopping / info app for Windows? Went to Freewarepocketpc.net but there were only lame ones there. Has XDA made one for WinMo? Thanks

No one replied? Ok. I would like to share what I know. Here is a good barcode scanenr site. You can find rich barcode scanner app for windows, like barcode reader for .net, barcode reader for java, etc. You won't be disappinted.

Windows phone has a built in barcode scanner why would you want an app?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami910 View Post
    sometimes Bing vision fails to scan due to the minimum focusing distance of the camera lens. you might increase the distance between camera and the object to scan. however, as bing vision does not support zooming feature, longer distance might cause failure of scanning for barcode or QR code due to too small object. In such case, you should try app like "Manual Scan" which is designed to solve such issue when auto scan fails. Manual Scan | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami910 View Post
    Because he has the touch pro 2? Or at least had it, this thread is very old.
    Thanked by:
    xandros9 likes this.

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by david9909 View Post
    No one replied? Ok. I would like to share what I know. Here is a good barcode scanenr site. You can find rich barcode scanner app for windows, like barcode reader for .net, barcode reader for java, etc. You won't be disappinted.
    any recommendation about 3D barcode scanner ?

I just wonder what is 3d barcode scanner?
    Thanked by:
    xandros9 likes this.