Some Tweaks Not Working

fatyank

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
I've installed quite a few of the tweaks found here in this forum. One did not work the way it was supposed to (WMDeviceLock). The soft reset actually did a hard reset on my device. The ones that do work, work very well so thank you folks who take the time to figure this stuff out There are a couple tweaks I would really like to have work on my device but can't seem to get them to work. I install and reset one at a time but nothing. They aren't causing ANY problems, just not working. I am using a Sprint TP2 with the 6.5 standard update (not custom). These are the tweaks that don't like me: Crystal.cab (Still shows CellGuyusBlueModeClock.cab which is nice but I wanted to see what crystal looks like), NoCurtains.cab(may work but I don't see difference), Start Menu.cab(Still have 3 rows of icons not 4). If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it.
Oh yeah, 1 more question and pardon my ignorance on this. What is Titanium? Is it a custom ROM or what........?
Thanks again!!

jedah

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
If I'm not mistaken, crystal.cab turns the clock clear, right? If you did the Sprint update, your version of Touchflo should now be Sense 2.5 (I don't have a Sprint TP2, so I could be wrong on this). If so, then crystal.cab won't work for the new version of Touchflo/Sense.

As for Titanium, it is how people refer to Windows 6.5 w/o any custom UI on top. You will see it if you disable Sense/Touchflo by going to start/settings/Home, and under the items tab, uncheck HTC Sense (or Touchflo). People like it because Sense uses a considerable amount of RAM, and some people don't need all the flashy looks and graphics of Sense and prefer the lightweight and simple interface of Titanium.

I hope this helps.

fatyank

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
Thank you Jedah. I do have Sense 2.5 so I'll stick with CellGuyusBlueModeClock.cab. It looks nice. Thanks also for clearing up the mystery (at least to me!) about Titanium. I kind of like the flash of Sense but glad to know Titanium is an alternative.

Have a great weekend. As a 22 year Veteran who served in two combat zones (VietNam and Persian Gulf) I ask that everyone take a few minutes over the weekend and thank a Vet for preserving the freedoms we enjoy today and remember the folks that gave their lives for that same cause.
Thank You :):):):)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs