Long live Windows phone

Contrary to popular belief, Windows phone won't die anytime soon

XP-YESSSSSSS

Dell's already awesome XPS 15 gets even better in 2017

Surface Pwn 5

Surface Pro 5, Project NEON details leaked on LinkedIn?

Redefining the PC

Why Microsoft's Surface phone could be MUCH more than a mere 'phone'

Surface table meets Windows 10

Yes, we did put Windows 10 on the original Surface table ... and it rocks

Cream o' the crop

Before buying a Microsoft laptop, check out our pick for the absolute best

Simple and secure, just the way I like it

We think Windows 10 Cloud is a great idea, here's why

uber micro

Halo Wars 2 has something for everyone. Here's our full review.

Oldie but goldie

We reviewed Microsoft's decade-old Surface table

Creators Update comin' at ya

These are the coolest new features in the next big Xbox One update (video)

Buyer's guide

The Razer Blade 14 is the best laptop Razer has to offer

Windows 10 app gems

10 terrific Windows 10 apps you should be using

Tower of power

Here's what we think of Dell's XPS Tower Special Edition

Quite a deal

Grab the complete C# coding bootcamp for $41!

Your go-to laptop guide

Introducing our ultimate laptop buyer's guide

Listen here

Attn Android and iPhone users: What you need to know about Windows phone

Old is new?

The original Surface Pro still holds its own in the 2-in-1 world

Xbox Greenlight?

No, internet, Microsoft isn't opening Xbox to all UWP games

Falling in love

HP Envy 34 review: An ultrawide curved all-in-one after my heart

< >
Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    406 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've installed quite a few of the tweaks found here in this forum. One did not work the way it was supposed to (WMDeviceLock). The soft reset actually did a hard reset on my device. The ones that do work, work very well so thank you folks who take the time to figure this stuff out There are a couple tweaks I would really like to have work on my device but can't seem to get them to work. I install and reset one at a time but nothing. They aren't causing ANY problems, just not working. I am using a Sprint TP2 with the 6.5 standard update (not custom). These are the tweaks that don't like me: Crystal.cab (Still shows CellGuyusBlueModeClock.cab which is nice but I wanted to see what crystal looks like), NoCurtains.cab(may work but I don't see difference), Start Menu.cab(Still have 3 rows of icons not 4). If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it.
    Oh yeah, 1 more question and pardon my ignorance on this. What is Titanium? Is it a custom ROM or what........?
    Thanks again!!

Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I'm not mistaken, crystal.cab turns the clock clear, right? If you did the Sprint update, your version of Touchflo should now be Sense 2.5 (I don't have a Sprint TP2, so I could be wrong on this). If so, then crystal.cab won't work for the new version of Touchflo/Sense.

As for Titanium, it is how people refer to Windows 6.5 w/o any custom UI on top. You will see it if you disable Sense/Touchflo by going to start/settings/Home, and under the items tab, uncheck HTC Sense (or Touchflo). People like it because Sense uses a considerable amount of RAM, and some people don't need all the flashy looks and graphics of Sense and prefer the lightweight and simple interface of Titanium.

I hope this helps.

Global Posts
    406 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Jedah. I do have Sense 2.5 so I'll stick with CellGuyusBlueModeClock.cab. It looks nice. Thanks also for clearing up the mystery (at least to me!) about Titanium. I kind of like the flash of Sense but glad to know Titanium is an alternative.

Have a great weekend. As a 22 year Veteran who served in two combat zones (VietNam and Persian Gulf) I ask that everyone take a few minutes over the weekend and thank a Vet for preserving the freedoms we enjoy today and remember the folks that gave their lives for that same cause.
    Thank You :):):):)