After I got the newest UC Browser update, I can't log on to several websites that require to log in

ca_guri

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
It works well on win 8.1 without any problem, i use it from its beta version and didn't face any problem yet, I can login on any site using speed mode and also without speed mode, try reinstalling uc then may be your issue will gone....

Jukkaah

May 13, 2014
Visit site
I can't log in to many sites after the latest update. I have Nokia Lumia 925 (so WP 8.0, I guess). It's frustrating, and I hope it will be fixed soon. Also, now I can't anymore open pages in tabs when pressing links.

chobits

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Are you using WP8.1?
I think we had a clue, but need more information

Did you try to turn off speed mode?

I did
Still no luck
I'm running wp8.1
but the funny thing is, it's okay before the latest update since UC is my main browser

I can't log in to many sites after the latest update. I have Nokia Lumia 925 (so WP 8.0, I guess). It's frustrating, and I hope it will be fixed soon. Also, now I can't anymore open pages in tabs when pressing links.

so i'm not the only one then
glad to know that
hopefully they fix it on the next update only God knows when lol

It works well on win 8.1 without any problem, i use it from its beta version and didn't face any problem yet, I can login on any site using speed mode and also without speed mode, try reinstalling uc then may be your issue will gone....

i tried and still no luck too
before the latest update I can login to any web

Jukkaah

May 13, 2014
Visit site
It seems I can log in when I turn speed mode on, but when I turn it off, then I'm not logged in, and can't long in again without going to speed mode. At least so on Wikipedia.

Daverk

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: After I got the newest UC Browser update, I can

There still seems to be a problem after 1 year, cannot click on links in Gmail

lawalhu

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I just discovered the same problem after installing UCBrowser HD on my 1020, running the latest build of w10. This is more than one year since the beginning of the thread. What could possibly have prevented uc browser guys from fixing this issue? I hope they haven't also abandoned wp

sharadh

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Hey. I recently did a hard reset(thanks to wp10 preview and now on wp8.1). Now i am unable to download uc browser on my Lumia 720. It gives me an error saying to check whether my phone is up to date which it is. I had a xap file as well and when i try to access it from the ' install local apps' option, the uc browser option is greyed out with ' unavailable' written under it. Can anybody help me with this. I faced the same error while installing asphalt 8. Thanks:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb