another new phone coming with 16 meg cam

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I have had a lot of HTC phones I have to say my WP7 Arrive camera blows away all the Android HTC device cameras it makes me wonder if the bad cameras on the Android platform is because of a shortcoming in Android. Seams to me like a organization as versed in software development and device integration could make a better camera experience than what I had with Android. Now HTC is using WP7 for this phone maybe it is something related to Android that limits the HTC cameras.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I have had a lot of HTC phones I have to say my WP7 Arrive camera blows away all the Android HTC device cameras it makes me wonder if the bad cameras on the Android platform is because of a shortcoming in Android. Seams to me like a organization as versed in software development and device integration could make a better camera experience than what I had with Android. Now HTC is using WP7 for this phone maybe it is something related to Android that limits the HTC cameras.

Wrong firmware/software combinations could result in poor camera performance, however its more likely that its due to the under-par size of the digital image sensor used in smartphones. The current size of image sensors don't really perform great beyond 5 MP. I also started a thread on this as I didn't see this one... http://forums.windowscentral.com/upcoming-rumored-devices/178087.htm

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99