Samsung Focus S vs HTC Titan???

DannyUC6

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
This wait is killing me. So I was convinced that when the Titan came out on ATT I would scoop it up. Now that the days keep coming with no mention of its release I am beginning to think the Focus S may be the better choice being so skinny and all!!! I think I need help:) What is making you decide one vs the other?

Coffee

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
the Titan is pretty sick, but I'm waiting for the Focus S and whatever Nokia is bringing. With Mango as smooth as it is on my Focus, I think I can wait a while.

Ambient85

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I too kept thinking I was getting the Titan, but now I'm wondering if the Samsung isn't a better choice. I like HTC's build quality/materials, but that screen on the Samsung is the same as on the GSII, and man it's simply beautiful.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Me too. My focus is pretty sweet all mango'd up. the Nokia ace looks pretty tight. .

Sent from my non mindless sheep iphone Samsung Focus using Board Express

smartpatrol

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Man, many of us WISH we had this conundrum :p

Anyway, to answer your question, probably the Focus S. That Super AMOLED+ screen is hard to say no to.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I'd definately go with the Focus S. My reasons are the screen is higher quality, I like the Samsung brand more and the Titan is just too big. I think it would be awkward to carry the Titan whether you carry it in your pocket or on your belt. But then again, talking to my parents, they like the idea of the Titan with a very large screen that would be easier to read. So, it really depends on your situation and what works for you.

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
It's hard to say for me. I want to see the screens. I love my Focus, but the burn-in just pisses me off. I have it on auto-brightness and 3 minute time out. I shouldn't have to limit my phone use to keep the screen from self-destructing.

DannyUC6

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Well since the iphone announcement was a bust it will be the Titan or Focus S for me. I owned the Nexus S and the screen was pretty good. If the Focus S is similar in specs to the S II I think its game over. I too am a bit afraid that the Titan's screen will be wayyy to big.

Shark87

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I was messing around with Sprint's Galaxy S II phone and if the Focus S screen is anything like it all I have to say is wow. The screen is beautiful. I also think that the Titan's screen is a bit on the large side for my taste. But I think I still want to wait and see what Nokia will be bringing to the table.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Seems like it would be hard to choose without playing with them. Seems like the titan would be a bit big though.

Sent from my Windows 7 phone using Board Express

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Seems like it would be hard to choose without playing with them. Seems like the titan would be a bit big though.

Ah but i bet when you see the Titan in the flesh you will go, wooooo!

Hmmmm big screen or slightly smaller Super Amoled Plus ? Decisions Decisions. :)

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Ah but i bet when you see the Titan in the flesh you will go, wooooo!

Hmmmm big screen or slightly smaller Super Amoled Plus ? Decisions Decisions. :)

I might say it twice! That's right before I make a sad face because it probably won't come to Verizon :(

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
This is all Apple's fault. Now everyone thinks they have to have an "event" to launch something. Just send out a press release and release the damn phones already. Sheesh.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
i would say FOCUS S .... but im a Samsung ******,

bassicly because i want S-AMOLED+ ... but if HTC had S-AMOLED+ i would probly go with HTC..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss