What if the Nokia Lumia 800 becomes a series?

marcojavier

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Kind of like Motorola's original Droids.. more or less the same form every year, with just improvements to the specs.

The Nokia Lumia 800 has the best design out there, such a waste that so many features are missing.. I would cry if it's the only Nokia WP device to have that design, it's too pretty to be used only once!

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I could live with that. I hope they put a larger screen on them though.

Sent from my Big Dog HD7S using Board Express

wolf1891

May 12, 2011
Visit site
i like that idea... the original Droid never really impressed me that much (beyond the over the top ad campaign) but, then they followed it with a line of Droid phones, some of which did look pretty good (and, considering how I am NOT an android fan, that is a major concession coming from me).

So, take the excellent design of the L800 and, give us some nice upgrades to the internals (more memory? bigger screen?) and we might just have a winner here.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Well there's rumor going on that the USA Nokia Windows Phone would share much of the N9/800 design.
This just might be Nokia’s Ace Windows Phone | nokiagadgets.com

Nokia has had a habit to make mini series of some of the designs they have made(most recent being N8, E7 an N950). Also Skillman who is one of the leading designers of the N9 mentioned on the Engadget interview that N9/800 had it's own name for the design language, 710 was part of the "core" design language.

Hopefully meaning indeed that we see more of the similar, i personally believe that will happen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb