Wouldn't it be cool...

FriendOrDafoe

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
If they brought back some old school flip phones and made them smart phones.

I would dig a Razor running WP7.5 and a touchscreen, a 8mp camera, a FF camera, etc...

I would buy that in a heartbeat.

Thoughts?

Umm Yeah

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
They did make a Blackberry clamshell not too long ago. I don't think it sold very well, though.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Style 9670 - New BlackBerry Style Flip Phone - BlackBerry 9670

Even before the BlackBerry Style, RIM had the BlackBerry Pearl Flip, which used the SureType condensed keyboard. I used to have one but I was one of the brave few. Both BlackBerry Flips have flopped! :p I think that form factor is no longer popular. It's all glass slabs or sliding keyboards.

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Even before the BlackBerry Style, RIM had the BlackBerry Pearl Flip, which used the SureType condensed keyboard. I used to have one but I was one of the brave few. Both BlackBerry Flips have flopped! :p I think that form factor is no longer popular. It's all glass slabs or sliding keyboards.

I really dug the Blackberry Pearl Flip, but most people seemed to really hate it.

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
The problem is that to make it have a decent sized screen, the phone would have to be huge. I like the concept, but the reality doesn't pan out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2