Nokia Lumia 900?

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Doh! I did search for the Nokia Lumia 900, but nothing. In future I think I'll look up your recently started threads to save time. :D

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Ace is probably the internal name, if it even is real. SeaRay=800, Rover=N900, Lankku=N9 and so on.
111 is the default numbering system meant for us consumers. First index number showing how high end it's positioned on Nokia's portfolio, rest of the numbers don't matter.

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
If the Ace is rea, which I suspect strongly it is, it will be the 900. I think they will launch in the US with the Lumia 710 (maybe different last two numbers if they add a FFC or something) a Lumia 8xx (I bet they ad FFC and call it the 810 or 820) and the Lumia 900 (Ace). I hope that phone is the 900/Ace cause I like!

Or there is the possibility of a Lumia N series device (maybe Lumia N10?) that gets high end N features with WP7 as the OS. This could be the ace with another phone filling the 900 slot between the 800 and the N line. Another possibility is an E series replacement with a keyboard for business users.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Or there is the possibility of a Lumia N series device (maybe Lumia N10?) that gets high end N features with WP7 as the OS. This could be the ace with another phone filling the 900 slot between the 800 and the N line. Another possibility is an E series replacement with a keyboard for business users.

I believe N series should be no more. It's just the pure numbering system.
I would kind of hope they still used N series actually.

Dr.Phil

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Yep that looks like the phone in the video wp7pwns. :)

Haha yeah I was just posting it because in that article they are saying its the Lumia 601 not the 900. It could be true because there was that post by that UK person that said the Ace was going to have a slideout keyboard. Idk, but its interesting.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Haha yeah I was just posting it because in that article they are saying its the Lumia 601 not the 900. It could be true because there was that post by that UK person that said the Ace was going to have a slideout keyboard. Idk, but its interesting.
It is indeedy interesting, it'll all come out eventually wp7pwns. :)

Dr.Phil

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
It's fake. He/she has just cutted the front from the commercial, made the back templet, cutted C7 camera module and added it to the the back.

Even though I know it was deemed a fake, there is something that doesn't make me think it's an "Ace". The screen looks the same size if not smaller than the one on the Lumia 800. I mean look at the device, there's at least an inch on the top and bottom that isn't the screen. If it is bigger than 3.7 inches, then this phone will be big just because of the added plastic around the screen.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
The Lumia 900 is coming in 2012 with 4.3 screen 1.4 or 5 ghz processor 8 mp camera US flagship device presumably on ATT, for me sounbds worth waiting for esp to get Nokia drive

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism