Nokia Lumia 900 For The US - Early 2012 ?

Pete C

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I wish they went with the 12-megapixel N8 camera. That would give Windows Phone a handset with a truly compelling feature that would set it apart from all other phones.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I wish they went with the 12-megapixel N8 camera. That would give Windows Phone a handset with a truly compelling feature that would set it apart from all other phones.

Megapixel count wont matter if the quality is poor.

Wonder if it will arrive in Europe at the same time or not. :)

Hope its pentaband, 'cos its looking more and more likely that at&t is going to be the place to be for WP7 in the US. Or I could just switch, last resort! :)

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Dang. Now I kind of regret ordering the Titan. lol

Well remember Nokia said they will be pumping out devices regularly, so once you bought the 900 you'd be in the exact same situation a few months later! :)

Personally I'm going to choose a firm base 2nd gen spec and go with that or better for my next upgrade, then use it for a least a year before upgrading again. I think CES and MWC are where we'll see the next announcements for new WP7 devices, so that's my target for deciding what to ditch my DVP for.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I just know that the Nokia is going to have rock solid reception. All my past Nokias have always had excellent reception.

My wife and I have two more accounts up for renewal at the end of next year. So I suppose I can be patient.

But at that time, hopefully WP8 will be out. If not, I may just wait. Heck, even if it is out, I may wait to make sure that I'm able to get a good Nokia WP8 device.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Hope its pentaband, 'cos its looking more and more likely that at&t is going to be the place to be for WP7 in the US. Or I could just switch, last resort! :)

As long as they are using the same Qualcomm chip as on all other second generation Windows Phones, it wont have pentaband like Nokia's Symbian phones using Texas instruments SOC.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Still going to buy my Titan I think and will use my upgrade if the new Nokias arrive on 3. :)

Still going to buy my Focus S I think and will use my upgrade if the new Nokias arrive on 3.

corrected it for you :)

i guess I’ll have to size them up side by side , to see which one has the nicer screen :p ( that’s all that matters to me , heeh)

Loxias

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I love how light my wife's Focus is, but after holding the S and the Titan in store it's almost like holding a toy in one hand and a real phone in the other. I certainly wouldn't turn the S down if you were giving it to me though.

FriendOrDafoe

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I want a front facing camera and a hardware keyboard, and a simple design.

If only I could get a DVP or a quantum with a Front facing camera, or a radar with a keyboard. lol.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I love how light my wife's Focus is, but after holding the S and the Titan in store it's almost like holding a toy in one hand and a real phone in the other. I certainly wouldn't turn the S down if you were giving it to me though.
No I wouldn't turn it down either Loxias. :)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
i actually like the *plastic, cheap feeling, fisher price , feather weight * w/e you wana call it lol

as for the * SOLID FEEL * a feel is all it is..

they are both the same in durability ( Samsung probly actually better with the AMOLED then htc`s LCD )

just one is light the other int. so im gona stick to witch ever one has the nicer screen and if they just as good , I gona go with WEIGHT.

Samsung wins!!! ;)

Well… I actually wouldn’t mind a NOKIA ether , will have to wait

Beside CANADA doesn’t even have the Focus S or the HTC Titan…. Looks like where getting Nokia before we see any new WP any ways lol

NOKIA wins! Lol ( by default )

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
nokia.jpg

I quite like the exclusive Canadian Nokias Se1fcr3ation
Which one are you getting ? ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member