Upgrade advice

Vulak'Aerr

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys,

I've just become due for an upgrade and I'm thinking of getting an HTC Titan. I just wanted to know if there are any other devices/HTC events coming up over the next few months or if I should just go ahead and take the plunge.

I'm in the UK btw.

Thanks.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I think the Titan or the Lumia 800 are the best of the bunch for 2nd gen devices Vulak'Aerr.

If you have any patience you could wait for any new Nokias / HTC's that might be announced at the end of next month.

I bought my my Titan from Carphone Warehouse because 3 only had the Lumia 800 and I didn't want that.

Hopefully when it's contract renewal time they will have some new Nokia's. (Lumia 900)

Absolutely over the moon with my Titan though, so I can wait as long as it takes. :D

Samsung are rumoured to be announcing new European models too. (Something Wonderful) they said. :)

Last edited:

Vulak'Aerr

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks a lot. Yeah, I was umming and aahing between the Titan and Lumia 800 but since I already bought Navigon software on my Mozart, and the Lumia had the same size screen as my old phone, I thought I'd go for the Titan. So far so mahoosive. :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah i wanted the big screen too and the Titan is the only choice we have for a bigger screen.

So the Titan it was, haven't looked back since. It still makes me oooh n ahhh. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs