Samsung Mendel/Mandel Screen Size Predictions

campbellc

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I hoping for 4.7! I think 4.5 is most likely though. I have the original Focus and love the Samsung form factor. However, the screen size of the Titan models is enough to make me convert.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
im not expecting anyhting over 4.5

hopnestly anything bigger is just a tablet at this point.

look at that NEW android phone coming out from Samsung this year
( not out yet , not even suppose to talk about it lol )

but its a duel screen ( looks like a Nintendo DS) UUUUGLY! its like a 5inch screen, my hand was FULLY extended just to hold it :S

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Are you talking about the note? If so that 5.3. It looks pretty nice to me at least screen size but its AN
DROID Not for me!!

I am thinking 4.5 its probably going to be like the Skyrocket II HD but with WP. That might be okay but if its coming out I hope its released on March 18 like the 900 and Titan I. Ootherwise I am liable to take the 900.

campbellc

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Phone size is all about personal preference. I remember when the EVO came out I though it was HUGE! I think some things just take getting used to.

I didn't think I would want 4.7 inches but the more I see that phone the more I'm convinced it's not too big.

I am sure in the near future tablets will have cellular call capability. We are just being eased into these bigger devices.

Anything over 5 inches is approaching tablet territory, in my opinion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12