Are there any rumored phones with a Blackberry-like form factor?

TheDoros

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I think the dell venue pro is something like what you're looking for. Not sure if there is anything coming up with that form factor though.

Sent from my T9295 using Board Express

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Nokia has many phones that are symbian based like the C3 which looks substantially like the treo pro. They could slap WP in that format withou a whole lot of issues I would think. They could make the keybaord a bit less tall and increase the screen size to about 3.3 diagonally and it could work. Or they could come out with something like the BB Torch II with a verticall slider keyboard like the DVP

Mitlov

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Haven't heard anything that meets that description specifically, but the HTC 7 Pro (US Cellular), aka HTC Arrive (Sprint), offers a high-quality slide-out keyboard behind a 3.6" screen, giving much of the same benefit as a Blackberry for lengthy emails and the like. I can't rave enough about the keyboard...I didn't know that a phone's physical keyboard could be this good.

bwood100

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if there is anything coming up with that form factor though.

gwydionjhr

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
maybe will Apollo update
i thought this kind of devices will be seen with Tango Update :(
Let's see what happens with the big reveal in China. You'd think Nokia will want to have some surprises, qwerty type stuff that might not have drawn favourable attention at MWC, but will make the rollout for China a bigger deal that just the current known devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss