Lumia 900 April 6th

gabewells

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
i just left an ATT store (Denver, co) and they said the Lumia 900 will go on sale April 6th. I got a chance to play with the sales person's phone and it is really nice! also, he said they were getting a green model, too. though i'm not sure if at release or later on. oddly, he didn't know about the white one. he said he wasn't told of a white one but knew of the other colors (cyan, and green). The green was like a lime green color.

just thought i would share the good news! :)

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Cyan and black first on Easter weekend. White is supposed to arrive on the 22nd, and pink/magenta is rumored for Mother's Day. This is the first I hear of green; too bad St Patrick's Day already passed.

gabewells

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
yep.. I heard white on the 22nd, too. i'm just surprised that att didn't know about it. perhaps they hadn't been breifed yet, or he just didn''t know.

anyway, i questioned him about it going on sale the 6th and he was sure that it goes on sale then. even his coworkers confirmed.

i'll be picking it up that day!

krisguy

VR Expert
Sep 30, 2007
Visit site
Cyan and black first on Easter weekend. White is supposed to arrive on the 22nd, and pink/magenta is rumored for Mother's Day. This is the first I hear of green; too bad St Patrick's Day already passed.

The colors will be available as bumpers and cases. The only phone colors I know of are cyan, black, and white on the 22nd. Pink/mag might happen, just haven't heard anything official.

The green is a neoprene skin that looks awesome!

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Well if we're counting cases as colors, then the sky's the limit.

As tempted as I am to burn my upgrade on the cyan 900, I'm going to wait for Apollo phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb