News for you Verizon bros

Honestabebread

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. I don't wanna spill too much for fear of my job, but my district manager was in a conference call and apparently they were hyping a new Windows Phone launching in late August/September. It's NOT a Nokia, looking at our 4G promos it appears to be a Titan II esque device. No news on the Pureview for VZW.

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
MMMMmmmmm. Although, if it's not one of the promised "superphones" I'll pass and wait for the holidays with WP8. Higher res display, and LTE on my unlimited plan would be great.

Raptor007

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Good to hear Verizon is pushing out a new WP7.x device given how long in the tooth the HTC Trophy. Typically they have something out to replace a phone within a year and its pushing that already.

I will wait for the Nokia Apollo phone due in Q4, my Trophy will arrive tomorrow and that will hold me over for 6 months.

db4williams

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Good News!

That's good news indeed! I don't mind my Trophy at all in fact the only thing I find it lacking in is the mediocre camera. The "Titan II" would be a nice device to upgrade to. I love the styling of the 900 but alas, I fear it will never appear in the Verizon line up. :(

joecatskill

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
I bet it will be Windows 8 and just in time for the holidays. It really does make sense particularly since we've waited this long and AT&T rolled out the Lumia, Verizon needs a flagship Windows Phone device.

madisonjar

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Man I hope so, I have to say all this hate towards microsoft and windows phone 7 and windows 8 (all variations) makes me want to see them succeed even more. I understand people have been "burned" by microsoft and past products, but this one in my opinion is head and shoulders above the rest...if it had the apps everyone else had, its no doubt in my mind who would have the number one smart phone os.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
A Titan II ? And by late summer ???? Man I would sign a 2 year tomorrow for it. I was leaning towards the Titan 2 over the L900 anyway. Same size and bigger display, with a mindblowing camera.

It really is a hard choice if you were with AT&T.... The sexy look or the better phone (Higher end look, bigger display, better camera, little bit faster CPU, etc)....

I guess it's a lot better than waiting for almost a year, like we did with the Trophy (last Wp7 device released)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss