When will WP8 phones lunch from carries? And show us what hardware is comming?

TheHeroFromDOOM

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Hay guys when will we hear from the carries there WP8 line up around?? They always start in about 1 and a half / 2 months before the phone come out. I want to see the hardware and what they are going to give us, all carries! Im atat, but I would like there hear from the other 3 mayjor ones, verizon, sprint, t-moble. Anyone have a idea or when they might start showing off the phones headed our way??

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Sept. 5-6 is Nokia World where I would expect to see Nokia at least release their WP8 device portfolio. Not sure exactly when we'll see other OEM models, but probably not too far off from that time frame as well.

Honestabebread

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I work for Verizon and we're beginning a big WP8 push starting the end of August. Midrange HTC phone and high end Nokia are rumored internally.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Great News for all of us Verizon users to know we have something to look forward to in august, Many thanks Honestabebread for the inside info and Please keep us all informed when you hear more.

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
August? Really?

If Windows Phone 8 is hitting shelves in Late October / November, that seems too early. The hype will have died down and everyone would be thinking about the iPhone 5.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
August? Really?

If Windows Phone 8 is hitting shelves in Late October / November, that seems too early. The hype will have died down and everyone would be thinking about the iPhone 5.

It could mean that WP8 will start making it's round for the employees in August and training for it starts.

It seems too early, but that "WP8 push" is quite of broad term.

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
It could mean that WP8 will start making it's round for the employees in August and training for it starts.

It seems too early, but that "WP8 push" is quite of broad term.
Do they give devices out to carrier employees before fully announcing the operating system? We still haven't had an official Microsoft presentation outlining the consumer-facing features of WP8. I'm curious, since I'm not familiar with the process.

Honestabebread

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
we get some training prior to when device announcements happen. For instance we knew about the Razr Maxx when the Razr launched. We've known about the Optimus Vu since late January. So sometimes we get special insight. My District Manager has already played with most of our fall line up though and the Windows Phone he demoed wasn't a Nokia but he said it was a "solid phone"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786