New Nokia Phones next Spring

RattleSnake506

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Do you guys think Nokia will come up with new phones again next spring with different form factors. (probably like the curved glass WP8 phone with a big camera hump).

I have the Nokia Lumia 900 right now.. and I am thinking if I should get the 920 in the same form factor or wait for next spring if they release a new phone then. But if they keep the 920 as flagship for one more year.. and are not planning on releasing another form factor.. then 920 it is..I would prefer a newer radically different design (Lumia is radically different but I already have it)

What do you guys think....Also there were several leaks about different Lumias showing up on benchmarking... like the Lumia 950 and Lumia 1001, and Nokia Pure Phi...(920 is the Phi)... I am hoping one of those will be different looking.. what do you think...

Please discuss..

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Mobile Technology moves fast. Whatever is the latest and greatest today, won't be the latest and greatest in 6 months. I am sure Nokia will have new WP8's models in 6 months.

apoelin

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
It's tricky. I am in a similar position as you, and I was thinking that waiting for the next batch would be the smartest thing to do: that's when we'll probably see the first huge PureView sensors on Lumia devices, along with whatever other improvements Nokia will bring. On the other hand, I am not very patient!!! So I managed to justify to myself a new purchase so soon after getting the Lumia 900, because I need it for development. I doubt it that the 920 will be their flagship device for 1 year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro