Images of Matte Grey/Gray 920

bono5112

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Gray, Black or White have been my choices since 920 was unveiled. Still not sure which one I will choose, gonna have to see in person to make final decision:confused:

schoenbe

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
We need CYAN back!

How can Nokia have possibly dropped the popular, beloved, awesome, unique CYAN ?
Please bring CYAN back to the Lumia 920.

pjs37

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm grey, black or the future cyan I feel like they will get eventually. The problem is can I wait until that day...

andresfortuna

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Misjudged the color

I was mistaken when I thought grey was going to look boring. It?s not as flashy as white, but not as dull and common as black. So we might have a winner.

J R OMEGA

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Diggin' the grey color - It's a good neutral color to accent Live Tile colors (vs the usual black or white phone colors other manufactures produce) - If grey is released as a launch color I will prob snatch it up :)

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Grey phone with

Green
Red
Orange
Blue
Pink
Yellow
Purple
Cyan

Tiles will just look FANTABULOUS!!

Brown will suck though..

Sent from my RaZr HD.

doublebullout

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, I think we're going to see a lot of yellow 920s with purple tiles here in Louisiana. Yuck.

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk

rth314

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
So are the buttons and the camera surround black or silver? I think it looks better black, like in the bottom image, but it looks silver on the top image.

andrelamont

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
So are the buttons and the camera surround black or silver? I think it looks better black, like in the bottom image, but it looks silver on the top image.

Press releases show black...but it could be lighting. They are using a different material for the buttons
Another hi-tech material, and one that is making its first ever appearance within the range on the Nokia Lumia 920 is the ceramic zirconium camera detailing and side keys. This material is both scratch and wear resistance, which further drives Nokia focus on durability and strength.

link

BotanicalStig

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Add this one to the OP. This might be my next phone.

IMG_1246.jpg

Yangstax

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
After using cyan L900 for 5 months, I'm leaning to grey L920 now. The neutral color case will match well with most of the 20 L920 theme colors. I'm restricted to blue theme with the cyan case. You get bored after a while.

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
After using cyan L900 for 5 months, I'm leaning to grey L920 now. The neutral color case will match well with most of the 20 L920 theme colors. I'm restricted to blue theme with the cyan case. You get bored after a while.

Why? Just about any color works with blue. Teal might be the only one that does not work with it.

What did he do to the camera? Blowtorch?

reflection

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)