Surface/WP8 Deals?

tomhousecat

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
With the October 26th release date of Surface and November for the first round of WP8 devices coming around, what do you think the chances are of a deal when purchasing both?

I know that at least in the Microsoft store near me, they are CONSTANTLY having different promotions for their new products. When Ultrabooks were first announced, I got 25% off for purchasing more than $1000 dollars in the store. (Zenbook at 999 and the arc mouse). When the HTC Titan was released, I got mine for a penny at the Microsoft store 3 days after launch (admittedly, it was Black Friday, but I beleive they continued the promotion for a time afterwards as well.) Recently, they've been selling Xbox + Kinect bundles for super cheap as well....

And with my eyes on both the Surface RT and Lumia 920 coming up, all I can think is what a great opportunity having a "bundle" sale at these stores would be for Microsoft (and, more selfishly, for me).

I mean, I'm probably going to buy them both anyways, but a boy can dream, right....

Getintothegame

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm willing to bet if you buy the Surface and one off contract, they may do a percentage off. I only say this due to the fact that there are constant promotions on computers and percentage off this and that. If it's tied to a carrier contract, I'm not entirely sure.

All just conjecture, however.

Scout_313

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I, too, plan on picking up a Surface RT tablet but if they were to run a killer promotion, I'd potentially go with a full-blown Windows 8 tablet. Regardless, I'll be running Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 as soon as it comes to Verizon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium