Premium Aluminium oder Mag Device thats not huge?

LiveTail

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
My interests for the 8X were growing and growing. But at this moment I'm not sure, if this is the perfect device for me (or any of the actual high-end devices). The 4.3 inch display would be a prefered size, but the device is far too big. I'm wondering why no one is offering a high-end device with a smaller display (we're not counting apple here ;) ). All the devices are not only huge, they are heavy too. There is no small, slim and sexy device present.

Maybe because Microsoft wants to offer one after the first wave of giant phones. I'm curious about Microsoft and their plans for a surface phone. The concept of 'yronimus' is perfect, slim, 4 or 4.3 inch display with small edges, powerful hardware (maybe quad, 2gigs etc.) and a magnesium body like the surface tablet.

Maybe it's a good idea to wait. I'm a happy HP Pre3 owner and I have (maybe) enough patience.

ironsoulreaver

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
It's just the growing trend. Something smaller is bound to show up eventually. I am wanting something larger so I have no complaints except the 920 being exclusive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans