News for ATT 920!!

jonathan sink

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
So I just got off the phone with my local rep, and I was informed that they have already done their training. Now they are only waiting on the phones to arrive, and they are expecting them soon. They also said they are not taking pre-orders.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
So the news is that maybe there might be news soon?

Heck... right now, any news is good. Even news that there will be future news. :p

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Or on Friday haha. No pre-order? Interesting. Wonder why they wouldn't.

If they offer pre-orders now, they eat it in shipping costs. To take a pre-order tomorrow, Tuesday, they would have to offer two day shipping. This allows them 1 day for processing and 2 days for transportation (to make a Friday delivery). To make a Friday availability, they don't have to have the phone to them until Friday... Which means they can still get all of their bulk shipping discounts. It could directly impact bottom line to take pre-orders.

pandalove1027

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
If they offer pre-orders now, they eat it in shipping costs. To take a pre-order tomorrow, Tuesday, they would have to offer two day shipping. This allows them 1 day for processing and 2 days for transportation (to make a Friday delivery). To make a Friday availability, they don't have to have the phone to them until Friday... Which means they can still get all of their bulk shipping discounts. It could directly impact bottom line to take pre-orders.

That makes sense

Which means anyone who wants a yellow or cyan will have to get it late because they said they will only sell them online.

Let's hope the rumors are true that the Microsoft stores will have every color. One can hope.

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't have one anywhere near me. So that doesn't help me at all.

Just because there is logic in my post doesn't make it true :) You have held out this long, don't give up hope for the color of your choice!

I have seen orders placed on a particular day be delivered the next. Heer is hoping you get your 920 of choice!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss