Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/wi...n-1112-_-slot2

and all three (Nokia 920, Samsung ATIV S, and HTC 8X) are listed as coming soon.

.... hurry up!!! :D

Seriously? "Amazing photography" is the tagline for the 920? Why did they give the stupid crapdroid phones better taglines and all the WP8 phones lame taglines making them sound weak? They should be equal at the least.

Hey

Thank you for your informatiion. Are you very much sure that all these 3 WP are coming soon, Did they mention any date along with that . I am very much delighted and waiting for WP8 phone.

Diabetes Test strips

I went into a Rogers wirless store on Thursday to ask if they had a 920 I could play around with. They didn't have one in stock and the salesman kept asking me why I want to spend so much money on that phone, and proceded to show me his personal Android phone and how great it is. It was as if someone asking for a Windows Phone is out of their mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by squire777 View Post
    I went into a Rogers wirless store on Thursday to ask if they had a 920 I could play around with. They didn't have one in stock and the salesman kept asking me why I want to spend so much money on that phone, and proceded to show me his personal Android phone and how great it is. It was as if someone asking for a Windows Phone is out of their mind.
    Those reps don't know their a** from their elbow. I made several calls to them recently about plans and whatnot for the 920 and they always, and I do mean ALWAYS, asked why I didn't want a SG3. They are all working there because they can't get a job elsewhere in the tech area. When I bring up my software development experience some of them lament that they wish they could get work in those fields.

Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Rogers.. I asked to look at the Lumia phone, and their sales agent corrected me, saying its pronounced 'lumina' and took me to see it.. the Galaxy S III. When I said no the Nokia, she looked at me like I was insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by weetigo View Post
    Rogers.. I asked to look at the Lumia phone, and their sales agent corrected me, saying its pronounced 'lumina' and took me to see it.. the Galaxy S III. When I said no the Nokia, she looked at me like I was insane.

Of course it's pronounced Lumina. Like the Chevy vehicle of the same name right? Lol
    Nothing from Rogers yet today? Im stuck at work and can't check.

Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    I was looking today in Winnipeg and Brandon and there is nothing yet.

Does anyone know if Microsoft pop up stores will be selling Windows Phone 8 devices?

Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Brandon, MB got them today. So, they must be everywhere LOL

Global Posts
    2,578 Global Posts
    A friend of mine went into Rogers in Ottawa two years ago and was told he was "crazy" for wanting an iPhone. The rep tried to talk him into getting a BlackBerry Curve instead because it was "cheaper and can do things the iPhone can't, like e-mail." :D