Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I just pre-ordered my black Lumia 920 from Telstra! The current offer is that if pre-ordered before November 26 you get a JBL Playup speaker for free!

See https://onlineshop.telstra.com.au/?t...e:postpaidshop

My email receipt states: "This phone has not yet been released and is available for pre-order only. Expected release date is 27 November."

P.S. I already posted this in the Lumia 920 section, so please delete if this is in the wrong section.

Interestingly Telstra is now reporting a November 29 launch date and a November 20 pre-order bonus offer date: Nokia Lumia 920 launches with Telstra | Telstra Exchange

"The release date for the Nokia Lumia 920 is 29 November 2012 and we’re excited to be launching this device in selected Telstra stores...Pre-order the Nokia Lumia 920 on on an Every Day Connect plan (details below) before November 20 we’ll throw in a portable JBL Playup speaker valued at $199 at no additional cost!"

Not sure why the website advertising banner and my pre-order confirmation receipt are providing different information to Telstra's news post. Hopefully this will be clarified soon!

Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I just did a preorder in yellow. Mobileciti and mobicity had delays so I just did an early upgrade with Telstra. Too much hassle with everyone else
    Last edited by Jason De Castro; 11-12-2012 at 11:19 PM.