Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Global Posts
    5,206 Global Posts
    Looking forward to it, my primary line has an upgrade for end of April :) so it would be perfect.
  2.    #77  
    I've got one line coming up in a couple weeks, and that's going to be reserved for the next Lumia.

Does anyone else think these are about the goofiest smilies on the net? ;)
    - Rich

WPCentral.com | WPCentral Store | Mobile Nations Forum Rules

Join Bing Rewards and get rewarded - and get me a few bonus points!

Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopmedic View Post
    I've got one line coming up in a couple weeks, and that's going to be reserved for the next Lumia.

Does anyone else think these are about the goofiest smilies on the net? ;)
    still no news on your end of the pending flagship Lumia for Verizon? Obviously you're confident they're coming if you're holding out on your upgrade.

Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    Sorry, mixed you up for honestabread.
  5.    #80  
    No worries. I don't mind being mistaken for someone so helpful. ;-)

As far as upgrade, I already upgraded to an 822, and when a flagship hits Verizon, I'll be giving this one to my lovely and very understanding wife, so I can get the flagship. ;-D
    - Rich

Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    We have the same fortune 😉

Global Posts
    5,206 Global Posts
    I will either sell mine, or keep it on the shelf as a backup, not sure which but my wife prefers her old flip phone.

Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopmedic View Post
    No worries. I don't mind being mistaken for someone so helpful. ;-)

As far as upgrade, I already upgraded to an 822, and when a flagship hits Verizon, I'll be giving this one to my lovely and very understanding wife, so I can get the flagship. ;-D
    <3
    RSM for VZW
    Phone history: HTC Trophy, Droid Razr, Curve 9370, HTC Rezound, HTC 8X Blue, HTC 8X VZW Employee Edition, LG Intuition, Nokia Lumia 928 White, LG G2, Droid Ultra VZW Employee Edition, iPhone 5S

Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Nokia planning to expand device portfolio, bring high end devices to Verizon and T-Mobile

Nokia planning to expand device portfolio, bring high end devices to Verizon and T-Mobile | WMPoweruser
  10.    #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by ny_yankees View Post
    Nokia planning to expand device portfolio, bring high end devices to Verizon and T-Mobile
    Nokia planning to expand device portfolio, bring high end devices to Verizon and T-Mobile | WMPoweruser
    Let's just hope that this means a NEW high-end phone, and not a revamped 920, while ATT gets a higher-end phone. I'm tired of being stuck with the red-headed step-child phones.
    - Rich

Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    I wouldn't mind, honestly. 922 with same specs/form factor as the ATT version wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen. I just want an HD Lumia.

Yes, it wouldn't be the worst thing, but it certainly isn't ideal. If it was coming out next month, sure, but six months after launch I expect a superior phone than the 920.

Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    Any news on who is showing up to MWC? If Nokia is going to be there, I really hope Verizon gets this flagship Lumia.

Patience isn't my strongest characteristic 😉

I love the look and feel of my 822. If the newer models on verizon do not have a removable battery or have at least 32 GB with SD upgrade then I would not upgrade.

I have already filled up my 16 GB with apps and games while my SD card has lots of room but no option to move apps or games to it.

I do hope verizon does bring higher end ones even if it doesnt have what I want because it will sti help the eco system which will get more apps.
    Patiently waiting...

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    About how long after something is submitted to the FCC does it take to be released? I know that still depends on carriers but is there some sort of pattern?
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    Spam Nokia, Nokia US, and Verizon's Facebook page. They'll get the message.

Sent from my iSheep Tablet 3 using WPCentral Forums app

Impatiently waiting...

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by unstoppablekem View Post
    Spam Nokia, Nokia US, and Verizon's Facebook page. They'll get the message.

Sent from my iSheep Tablet 3 using WPCentral Forums app

I've messaged Verizon on their Facebook page. I expect them to answer promptly and directly with solid information about the future of Microsoft/Nokia and Verizon.

Trololol. Who am I kidding? That won't happen.

Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Looks like bad news. According to The Verge, Nokia's next flagship phone, the EOS, will be an exclusive to AT&T. While Verizon will get a variant of the 920 with better specs. The FCC filing that shows a High end Lumia phone with Verizon radios is a 920 variant. It will not be a world phone based on the radios in the device which is a disappointment to me.

Source: Nokia's Windows Phone range is complete, now it's up to Microsoft | The Verge
    New rumors point to Nokia EOS as AT&T exclusive, Laser as Verizon Lumia 928, Catwalk as T-Mobile-bound | PhoneDog
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeymjay View Post
    Looks like bad news. According to The Verge, Nokia's next flagship phone, the EOS, will be an exclusive to AT&T. While Verizon will get a variant of the 920 with better specs. The FCC filing that shows a High end Lumia phone with Verizon radios is a 920 variant. It will not be a world phone based on the radios in the device which is a disappointment to me.

Source: Nokia's Windows Phone range is complete, now it's up to Microsoft | The Verge
    New rumors point to Nokia EOS as AT&T exclusive, Laser as Verizon Lumia 928, Catwalk as T-Mobile-bound | PhoneDog
    That's fine with me. The EOS would have been nice but I'll take an updated 920.
  22.    #97  
    I'm highly disappointed. Elop said that there were "exciting things" for Verizon coming. A remodeled six-month-old phone isn't exciting, especially when you put it next to a phone with a camera that has five times the pixels.

No. This is not exciting. It is a slap in the face.
    - Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Beast of Haeven View Post
    That's fine with me. The EOS would have been nice but I'll take an updated 920.
    So unlike the lower 822 this new higher end phone will not be a global phone?

Looks like Verizon does not really care about the windows phone again.

Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Maybe we should wait till the phone is out? ;-)
    RSM for VZW
    Phone history: HTC Trophy, Droid Razr, Curve 9370, HTC Rezound, HTC 8X Blue, HTC 8X VZW Employee Edition, LG Intuition, Nokia Lumia 928 White, LG G2, Droid Ultra VZW Employee Edition, iPhone 5S
    Quote Originally Posted by Honestabebread View Post
    Maybe we should wait till the phone is out? ;-)
    And when will it be out? :)
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast