Guess the name that will be of the new Verizon Nokia Lumia Variant coming out

ny_yankees

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
We all know that the "Lazor" is just the code name for know. Lets guess what will the official name going to be. Knowing Verizon it will be something idiotic and stupid.

So I'll go first. "Verizon Nokia Lumia LAZR Maxxx HD 4G LTE LITE Version"

sravanv

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Haha oh GOD that's so true. And Verizon will make sure it will be over branded with the word "Verizon" on every button they see, as well as on the back, front, and side of the device.

Then don't forget the enormous bloatware that they'll try to push onto the phone...

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Wouldn't it be Lumia 9xx? And, is it the manufacturer or the carrier that name the phones?

I would imagine it follows Nokia's branding.
If the branding is anything else than Lumia 9xx it would mean the name comes from verizon.

That said i would also imagine that Nokia would demand that the Lumia name must be there. Nokia's whole backbone is about the Lumia brand inside Windows Phone. Bringing their own ecosystem inside another ecosystem.

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Haha oh GOD that's so true. And Verizon will make sure it will be over branded with the word "Verizon" on every button they see, as well as on the back, front, and side of the device.

Then don't forget the enormous bloatware that they'll try to push onto the phone...
Yeah, because there is sooo much bloatware on the 822. If it comes with bloatware it can be removed anyway.

Twice Born

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
“Verizon Nokia Lumia Ultimate Frikkin’ Lazr 920 PureView Maxx HD+ 4G PureMotion Special Edition LTE Quad Core Windows Phone 8”. At least that's what the word is from the comments at The Verge. That's a trusted source. ;)

Gungzwei

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
What are we paying Verizon for? All I want is a shark with a frikken Verizon Nokia Lumia Laser phone attached to it's head. Is that too much to ask?
Instead we get ill tempered sea bass. :D

keizka

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I see what you did there, Daverath.

My guess is it's going to be something silly, like Lumia Lazer 922 or stupid like that.

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Leave it to Verizon to come up with the tackiest names and lamest marketing campaigns.

Like the idiotic HTC Droid DNA commercial; "It's an upgrade to yourself!"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven