HTC OneX+ to HTC 8 Max

Coolknight1968

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Been using the Samsung Ativ S, I also have the HTC 8X. Beats me why HTC would not make a WP8 device out of the HTC OneX+. Using the dual core S4, same body and installing WP8. Can't be this hard to add one camera button. The Ativ S is great, but a 64Gb 8 Max would be cool :) especially with the far superior LCD2 display of the OneX+. Just my 2 cents...

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Been using the Samsung Ativ S, I also have the HTC 8X. Beats me why HTC would not make a WP8 device out of the HTC OneX+. Using the dual core S4, same body and installing WP8. Can't be this hard to add one camera button. The Ativ S is great, but a 64Gb 8 Max would be cool :) especially with the far superior LCD2 display of the OneX+. Just my 2 cents...

The 8X has a dual core S4 and a Super LCD2 display.

But the Ativ is great, as it is rare. But I'm not sure how much longer Samsung will support Windows Phone.

Coolknight1968

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
They made the OneXL with the dual core S4 and LTE. Same display and casing as the OneX. Can't be that hard to add a button and to color the sensitive buttons in blue as well as to change the red circle around the camera into a blue circle. Who cares if charging is sideways. That is a non issue. Also they could leave the 5 pins that serve to dock it onto the HTC OneX docking station. Do we even need a camera button? I mean, come on... We need 64Gb! In Europe 4.5 inch displays and above sell better! The OneX camera chip is also way superior to the 8X chip. That would be an affordable, cost efficient WP8 device to serve those who want more storage and display size.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro