New T-Mobile Phones

Patrick Satta

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Family is considering switching from Verizon to T-mobile because of plan pricing. Are there any better Windows Phones coming to T-mobile anytime soon? The Lumia 635 has its issues based upon the reviews I have read. Not only that, but even my POJ HTC 8X has better specs than it. If no others are slated to come, I'll be stuck with Android or iPhone and I can't stomach either. :eck:

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I thought I read that HTC M8 Windows might be heading to T-Mobile; but right now it on Verizon! Other then that; I don't see any thing in the near future from Microsoft Lumia line. It only 521 and 635 models. The 735 is Verizon exclusive and 830 is AT&T for now! Maybe the 830 will come to T-Mobile too! Nobody knows for sure!

oviedofreak82

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
The HTC One M8 for Windows comes out on T-Mobile mid-November. The Lumia 521 will get cyan in November. If you want a premium Windows phone from T-Mobile, get the 925, they just released the Cyan update for it as of today and it works flawlessly. It might be a year old phone, but it's a stalwart beast that looks and runs great. Battery life with cyan is unbelievable.

BreakingRed

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Im currently with tmobile and I love the service. Right now I'm using an S5 and how I wish I could be using a Windows device instead. I'm tempted to get the 635 while I wait for something better to hit the waters. But the thing that makes me doubt about the 635 is the RAM. Still waiting on the 830 to come but tmovile hasnt said a thing. Want that hulk green..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon