LG windows phone

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm actually very curious about this. I want to buy an LG G3 and may end up with the android version. I would prefer it was running Windows. I was hoping that LG would allow you to flash firmware and get windows running if you are on the android device. I'm wondering if HTC users have been able to do things like this.

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm actually very curious about this. I want to buy an LG G3 and may end up with the android version. I would prefer it was running Windows. I was hoping that LG would allow you to flash firmware and get windows running if you are on the android device. I'm wondering if HTC users have been able to do things like this.

Dont be hopeful, after Incurring smartphone losses, LG is strongly recovering all thanks to its android phones and there nowhere near to launching a Windows Phone. You can look out for Windows phone from Sony since their Android sales is dropping consistently 😊

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Not possible on the One M8 currently unfortunately.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills