Windows Tablet spotted on TV eve of major announcements!

StephenWagner7

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

Just spotted this, I'm taking full credit for spotting this so excuse the link below my pics!
Possible Windows Tablet on TV show "Continuum"... This episode is new and being aired live right now...

WP_000219.jpg

WP_000220.jpg

My Original Blog Post:
Windows Tablet on Continuum TV Show – July 17th, 2012 – Eve before major MS and Nokia announcements… ? The time I've wasted on technology... | The time I've wasted on technology...

StephenWagner7

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
First off, thanks to the mod for resizing the images :)

Good eye! I'm unsure of it significance though as it uses the old windows logo and not the new, squared metro version.
I don't really know anything about the logo versions. But I did go back to the video footage and confirmed whatever logo it is, that was in fact the Windows Logo at some point or another :)

If this is what Microsoft is announcing on Monday and not courier then they will fail HARD in the tablet market.

I haven't heard anything about the courier for a long time, I was under the understanding it was dumped a long time back?

undisputed n00b

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
First off, thanks to the mod for resizing the images :)

I don't really know anything about the logo versions. But I did go back to the video footage and confirmed whatever logo it is, that was in fact the Windows Logo at some point or another :)

I haven't heard anything about the courier for a long time, I was under the understanding it was dumped a long time back?
It is rumored that the tablet is going to be 7" and be a full tablet and e-reader. Courier was 7" and was a full tablet and would be perfect for being an e-reader because it is like a book.

StephenWagner7

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
They killed the courier. Today will not be a courier announcement.
This is the Windows 8 logo with the new windows logo design.
http://timenerdworld.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/windows8logo.png?w=600&h=400&crop=1
This device looks as though it may be an Acer Iconia w500, which is a Windows 7 Slate, based on the placement of the start button.

Hmm interesting... The button looks similar, but from looking at some pics the button looks to be off-sided a bit from the Acer unit...

I should have uploaded a video, but if you actually watched the show you see some of the device, and it doesn't really look like a Iconia (I could be wrong, I'm just mentioning what I saw).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos