Lenovo Yoga - The Pursuit!

Scout_313

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I actually just pre-ordered the Yoga 13 tonight to go along with the Surface RT that I have on the way. I really love the idea of this machine. Now I just need to find someone to buy my one-month old ThinkPad. lol

Last edited:

texantony

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
The yoga was a finalist but im down to two, the Acer W700 or Dell XPS 12. Waiting for Dell to reply with the PPI specs before choosing.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

sconrad308

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to get a hybrid, it will be a Windows RT hybrid I think. Although, I do still think about just going on and getting one with an Intel but not sure yet. I'm kinda waiting to see what all is offered soon and go that way.

I'm leaning more towards the Dell Duo 10, Samsung Ativ (both the RT version and the non RT version), Surface. Although I'm open for others if they peak my interest.

spiff_p239

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I had a Yoga for less than a week but decided to return it due to light bleed around the edges of the screen. While it's an interesting form factor, in the end I didn't feel like it was a good fit for me.

Jaymil

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I had a Yoga for less than a week but decided to return it due to light bleed around the edges of the screen. While it's an interesting form factor, in the end I didn't feel like it was a good fit for me.

Yeah the light bleed is bugging the **** out of me. I'm returning mine as well but not because of that. I like it.. as a laptop. Problem is I really wanted a tablet that could be used as a full laptop on occasion. The Yoga is a laptop that can be used as a tablet on occasion.

Pretty sure I'm picking up the Ativ smart pc as soon as someone gets on in stock. Tried it out at Staples and I like it alot.

One thing that bugged me about the Yoga was the i5 chips inability to maintain connection while in sleep mode. As soon as you hit the power button to turn the screen off your music stops playing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3