Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Reported by Bloomberg

HTC Corp. (2498) plans to make tablets based on the Windows operating system, giving Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) another ally in its challenge to Apple Inc. (AAPL) and Google Inc. (GOOG) in the $63.2 billion market, people familiar with the matter said.
    HTC, excluded earlier this year from the first batch of Windows tablets, is working on a 12-inch device and a 7-inch version that can also make phone calls, according to a person familiar with the company’s plans, who declined to be identified as the information isn’t yet public.
    More : Bloomberg

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I really hope this true. I have an iPad 2 right now and it's just too big. My wife has the iPad mini and it is absolutely the perfect size. I'd love to hold out for a 7" Windows tablet. I'm just not a fan of either of the android models.
    I think HTC shoud make a nice Windows 8 7inch tablet. Not a RT.
    RT makes no sense like it is right now.
    RT would only make sense if it would run all the WP8 apps.
    Still... the ARM SOC solutions are now where near the performance of a i5 based 64bit tablet.
    *** Forza Windows Phone 8 ***
    Many answers here in my battery tips & tricks post: http://forums.wpcentral.com/htc-8x/2...ps-htc-8x.html
    Please help me with my WP8 Sync App idea called "WP8 ClonePhone": http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...lonephone.html