No thread for Lenovo Miix 2?

abel920

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
How come there is no thread yet for the best 8-inch Windows 8.1 tablet in the market? :-o I would love for it to have one.

JustinianIV

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I too have my eye on this one, or Dell's venue 8 pro. Does anyone know if the Miix 2 will have video out? I need to be able to hook it up to a projector for power point presentations, and the venue 8 cannot do that.

nottechsmart

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I seen the Lenovo, Dell and Toshiba 8" tablets today. I didn't think I'd like a 8" tablet but I have to admit now that I've seen them I'm considering one. The Toshiba looked and felt the best to me in hand.

electricbopeep

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I seen the Lenovo, Dell and Toshiba 8" tablets today. I didn't think I'd like a 8" tablet but I have to admit now that I've seen them I'm considering one. The Toshiba looked and felt the best to me in hand.
in what ways did the toshiba feel better? how did the screen of the encore stack up to the dell? If I get an 8 in, I want to be able to replace my ereader with it for commuting and shorter travel, but I've read that even the dell (which is supposed to have a great screen) isn't suitable for reading BC of the resolution. The Toshiba is leading the pack for me BC of HDMI but I've read the display isn't as strong as the dell, nor is the sound.

gray_liu

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I too have my eye on this one, or Dell's venue 8 pro. Does anyone know if the Miix 2 will have video out? I need to be able to hook it up to a projector for power point presentations, and the venue 8 cannot do that.

it does not have HDMI port, but try miracast with it

Sent from my lumia720

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2