Next Nokia or M$ event?

DroBoy

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
When is the next Nokia or M$ event where their going announce new W7 phones? I'm getting tired of my N1 and really want WP7 phone. I thought the HTC Radar will be it, but the specs don't seem that great. I'm really holding out for a Nokia phone, but I haven't seen any develop on when Nokia is going announce it. So I'm wondering is MS going host a event like they did last Oct for W7 phones? If so then when?

smartpatrol

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Nokia World is October 26-27. They will almost certainly unveil the Sea Ray then, and hopefully give us a preview of some other devices.

Microsoft's Build conference starts September 13. Not sure but they might reveal some Windows Phone stuff then.

DroBoy

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for info. Didn't Nokia last year and the years before have their events in Sept. I really hope they announce some high end WP7 devices for T-mob..

starblade876

Jan 14, 2010
grrrinders.com
Are you $ure, Anubi$9? The la$t two year$ Nokia World ha$ been on different time$, too, I think, even thought they were both in $eptember, but it might have been different in 2008 a$ well. Either way, a$ $hark$andwich $aid, the only rumor$ we have for phone$ to be relea$ed $oon i$ the $ea Ray and, if it'$ a different device, the 703 or whatever it wa$ that'$ $uppo$ed to be a low-end device.

$he $ell$ $ea$he||$ by the $ea$hore. FYI.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077