Stuck in Fort Worth for three days!

THREE DAYS!

That's like 27 dog, erm, jalb years! *pouts*
    11-30-2011 11:36 PM
    At least yours isn't in back-order status :(

Funny how I ordered around 6am, three times in which all three got cancelled. I then had to have Cust Serv order it around mid-afternoon and now it's back-ordered.
    12-01-2011 12:34 AM
    I ordered at like 9:30 PMish, when my ever-attentive wife noticed it was suddenly on sale. It supposedly entered the mailstream in Connecticut, then went to Fort Worth (evil, evil Fort Worth) where it hasn't moved since.

12-01-2011 12:45 AM
    I ordered at like 9:30 PMish, when my ever-attentive wife noticed it was suddenly on sale. It supposedly entered the mailstream in Connecticut, then went to Fort Worth (evil, evil Fort Worth) where it hasn't moved since.

If you want, I'd go get it for you and deliver it to you myself...for the right price, of course. How bad do you really want it? :P
    12-01-2011 04:34 AM
    Titan isn't that the biggest phone on earth?! How do you hold it! :D
    12-01-2011 05:07 AM
    It finally came! And its huge and it fits perfect in my Shrek-like hands. :D
    12-03-2011 11:52 AM
    It finally came! And its huge and it fits perfect in my Shrek-like hands. :D
    I'm jealous! Did it come on Friday or today, Saturday?
    12-03-2011 02:35 PM
    I'm jealous! Did it come on Friday or today, Saturday?
    Thursday! :D

I just now finally got it all set up. Man, putting all the apps back on it was like having your fingernails pulled out, they gotta do something about that.

My next step is to make my migration from Google to Windows Live complete by transferring all my Google stuff over to Skydrive. The only things I plan to keep using are Google Plus and Google Voice.
    12-03-2011 02:50 PM
    Thursday! :D

I just now finally got it all set up. Man, putting all the apps back on it was like having your fingernails pulled out, they gotta do something about that.

My next step is to make my migration from Google to Windows Live complete by transferring all my Google stuff over to Skydrive. The only things I plan to keep using are Google Plus and Google Voice.
    Not sure I'll ever be able to make the switch. I love Gmail too much.

Their spam blocker is unmatched. The race isn't even close in that regards.
    12-03-2011 06:19 PM
    I don't really use email for personal communications, so I can dig it.
    12-03-2011 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD