What do we know about the 900?

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
There are a lot of threads about the 900 but what do we know about it? Is it even real? I'm considering returning my Titan (Saturday is my deadline) and waiting for Nokia, so I was just curious what all do we in fact know about this mystery phone?

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
That pretty much sounds like my dream phone. The only reason I got the Titan over the Focus S was I hated the cheap feel of the Focus S.

RumpRoast

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I'll definitely use my wife's upgrade in march if it comes in either 16 or 32gb of storage. I can care less about SkyDrive. FCC would be nice as well, the Focus S has it so there shouldn't be any excuse that a flagship hero device to not have it.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Well to not waste a topic about this I have to say that I'm not digging the Nokia Ace. I'm guessing it will look a lot better in new pictures but the specs are I don't know.

That being said, a good color and a camera that's as good as the N9 and not worst because of some poor software might make me jump in excitement.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
If there's a 32 GB version available I'm going to spaz. lol. Mainly because I used my upgrade already on the Titan (which I love, by the way).

I know the tough part for me will be when my two other lines come up for renewal. That will likely be around October. That's probably going to be right around when we hear rumors that WP8 devices might be coming for the holiday season. But it won't be for sure. And the Lumia 900 will probably go on sale for $49 or something during that time. So I'll be torn about either picking up the 900, or waiting an additional 3 months to see if new WP8 devices are launched. And if there are new WP8 devices, will there be a Nokia Hero device among them? Or will that come later?

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I have dreamed of a Nokia device running a Microsoft mobile OS for a long time and especially Windows Phone from the first time WP was revealed. After the various htc, Samsung, Pharos and now Dell devices I have had over the years I am greatly looking forward to getting my hands on the "Ace", and provided its available in Europe unlocked complete with the AWS bands I will be importing one as opposed to getting it on at&t and unlocking it, so I am not subject to the customary at&t update delays.

For the first time I will have a mobile device running the OS I like from a company with a history of good call quality, excellent cameras, forward looking design and outstanding build quality. Personally, there is no other device I am even considering as an upgrade at the moment and represents the best combination of my favourite OS and stellar hardware.

I CANT WAIT!!!!! :D :D :D

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Well there's an article here at WPC that indicates that there are interim builds between Mango which Nokia is using and there's even a mrnyion of a rom build that may be Tango or pre tango .8701 So spec wise LTE for sure ATT supposedly pebatband with TMo 1700 AWS 16 gb maybe also 32GB 4.3 screen presumably samoled+ 512 MB hopefully the red in gthe renders will be a real color

Premium1

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Well there's an article here at WPC that indicates that there are interim builds between Mango which Nokia is using and there's even a mrnyion of a rom build that may be Tango or pre tango .8701 So spec wise LTE for sure ATT supposedly pebatband with TMo 1700 AWS 16 gb maybe also 32GB 4.3 screen presumably samoled+ 512 MB hopefully the red in gthe renders will be a real color

Nokia doesn't use super amoled, rumors have it as clear black display.

Michael-Dallas

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
There are a lot of threads about the 900 but what do we know about it? Is it even real? I'm considering returning my Titan (Saturday is my deadline) and waiting for Nokia, so I was just curious what all do we in fact know about this mystery phone?

It's VERY real. Out of all of the current WP7 offerings, it's the most sexiest, IMO. The LTE speeds, camera solution, Nokia Maps, Nokia "facetime" should be compelling enough...

It's not Tango... more like Mango+.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte