Bring Windows Phone 7 Smartphones to Verizon Wireless!

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
The only people keeping WP devices from VZN are/is VZN themselves. By all means start a petition hopefully VZN will take notice and do somthing.

lhunter1130

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
ill sign but help me get a new wp7 to sprint.. so i can have have unlimited data and not pay out the ***...i currently pay 58 a month with unlimited data and and text.. 1000 mins... and nights starting at 7

chanmanx2k

May 16, 2011
Visit site
You guys know the nokia 710 is coming to verizon right? Im not happy that we are getting their low end device but its a start. I signed the petition but we simply do not have enough people in our demographic to make an impact. We just have to trust microsoft that they know what they are doing. Also a little teezer, on what I posted on Nokia's FB page.

I posted to Nokia's FB page: "Your ces announcement was a little disappointing. Where are the phones for people not on ATT?"

response:
Nokia: There's no specific information about that just yet. Stay tuned :)

Last edited:

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
On the Windows Phone Dev Podcast today, they discussed this. Thurrot makes it sound like Verizon did want the LTE devices, but didn't get them because they had certain demands. And AT&T was more willing to play ball with fewer demands. But AT&T did want an exclusive period.

And with T-Mobile... they have a 3 month exclusivity period with the 710.

Premium1

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
On the Windows Phone Dev Podcast today, they discussed this. Thurrot makes it sound like Verizon did want the LTE devices, but didn't get them because they had certain demands. And AT&T was more willing to play ball with fewer demands. But AT&T did want an exclusive period.

And with T-Mobile... they have a 3 month exclusivity period with the 710.

I think if verizon does only get the 710 since they will be getting it 3 months later than tmo they should price it free on contract if they really want it to sell well.

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I signed this petition, but in order for it really to be noticed by VZW mgmt, it would need tens of thousands of signatures. There's less than 150 on there right now. What can we do to get more signatures?

Premium1

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I signed this petition, but in order for it really to be noticed by VZW mgmt, it would need tens of thousands of signatures. There's less than 150 on there right now. What can we do to get more signatures?

Mention it on twitter and Facebook big sites like that.

Frenzytom

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I posted this on FB, Twitter and all the major WP sites including the Verizon forums, including this one but the Sprint one got a scoop before my petition (what up wpcentral? :p). We need to put this front and center of the major blogs and forums!

We need all your help to put this out there! This petition will go only as far as the users let the powers that be know what we want.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb