Nokia You Tease!

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZlE4uWnFqI[/YT]

A yummy high megapixel camera ? Will there be a WP version ?

So many questions. (Well 2 anyway) :lol:

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
OH MY GOD!!!

child-very-excited.jpg

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
You should add a poll to see if people think this will be available on an upcoming Lumias or just the final Symbian device. :)

I bet they are announcing the final Symbian (Belle) device that comes with it and then WP devices will have it around Apollo. Just guessing, though.

ALborntoride

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I want, I want, I want!!! Please let this be on the 900 or maybe Nokia will show off a super duper high end phone that will completely blow our minds....nahhhhhhh..LOL Have to live with the 900 but i'm cool with that. One can dream though....."super amoled screen, micro sd slot, 4.7" screen, duel processor, 5'10", 32.5-24-34...whoops..sorry guys got Maria Sharapova mixed in with that dream of the perfect phone or is that a perfect woman.LOL

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Those who have not been following Nokia rumors.

This is pretty much given to be the Carla Symbian camera flagship. That PureView trademark was leaked month ago and the original source already said it to be Symbian device.

There's supposedly almost the exact same device coming later on with Apollo as it got the hardware and software to support the camera module.

I want, I want, I want!!! Please let this be on the 900 or maybe Nokia will show off a super duper high end phone that will completely blow our minds....nahhhhhhh..LOL Have to live with the 900 but i'm cool with that. One can dream though....."super amoled screen, micro sd slot, 4.7" screen, duel processor, 5'10", 32.5-24-34...whoops..sorry guys got Maria Sharapova mixed in with that dream of the perfect phone or is that a perfect woman.LOL

Most that you said below are not supported by mango or tango. Need to wait till Apollo. There's not exactly much the WP manufacturers can surprise spec wise at the moment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon