tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
hey check this out,

new WP8 Nokia phones surface!!!

Code name:

Nokia PHI
Nokia PUREPHI

LOW and HIGH end WP8?? with purview!!!! I sure hope soo :)

Nokia PureLambda with OS 8.0.9842, Nokia PurePhi, Nokia Phi and Nokia Alpha spotted on WP Bench? : My Nokia Blog

I think Nokia PHI is the only one possibly real. PUREPHI and couple of other pure*** names appeared after PHI was featured on many blogs. It's easy for anybody to make those name appear.

PHI might be real, but the rest are fake, trying to hype PureView imo. Damn i hope Nokia has been able to get PureView on the first wave WP8 device.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I plan on upgrading in November, but if Verizon will get a Nokia pureview device in the next few months after I will be more than happy to wait.

malachijd

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
pureview is nokia's 41 megapixel sybian phone. But Nokia said that they'd be bringing their pureview camera to windows phone soon

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
i heard somehwere that the lumia version will not have 41 megapixels i hope it does but that just what i heard

Haha I don't care if it's not 41MP, I just want the camera to be better than what's in the 900, and hopefully be better than whatever Samsung, HTC, Apple, and Motorola put out this fall or winter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss