hey check this out,

new WP8 Nokia phones surface!!!

Code name:

Nokia PHI
    Nokia PUREPHI

LOW and HIGH end WP8?? with purview!!!! I sure hope soo :)

Nokia PureLambda with OS 8.0.9842, Nokia PurePhi, Nokia Phi and Nokia Alpha spotted on WP Bench? : My Nokia Blog
    scottcraft likes this.
    05-25-2012 09:30 AM
    Man someone needs to clean off their phone screen lol
    selfcreation and Reflexx like this.
    05-25-2012 10:47 AM
    hey check this out,

new WP8 Nokia phones surface!!!

Code name:

Nokia PHI
    Nokia PUREPHI

LOW and HIGH end WP8?? with purview!!!! I sure hope soo :)

Nokia PureLambda with OS 8.0.9842, Nokia PurePhi, Nokia Phi and Nokia Alpha spotted on WP Bench? : My Nokia Blog
    I think Nokia PHI is the only one possibly real. PUREPHI and couple of other pure*** names appeared after PHI was featured on many blogs. It's easy for anybody to make those name appear.

PHI might be real, but the rest are fake, trying to hype PureView imo. Damn i hope Nokia has been able to get PureView on the first wave WP8 device.
    selfcreation likes this.
    05-25-2012 04:44 PM
    I plan on upgrading in November, but if Verizon will get a Nokia pureview device in the next few months after I will be more than happy to wait.
    05-26-2012 05:26 PM
    Ok I'll bite...what is pureview?
    05-27-2012 11:55 AM
    pureview is nokia's 41 megapixel sybian phone. But Nokia said that they'd be bringing their pureview camera to windows phone soon
    05-27-2012 05:52 PM
    pureview is nokia's 41 megapixel sybian phone. But Nokia said that they'd be bringing their pureview camera to windows phone soon
    Just a small correction. PureView is the branding of the tech, Nokia 808 PureView is the Symbian phone.
    http://press.nokia.com/wp-content/up...whitepaper.pdf
    05-29-2012 04:45 AM
    i heard somehwere that the lumia version will not have 41 megapixels i hope it does but that just what i heard
    05-29-2012 11:05 AM
    i heard somehwere that the lumia version will not have 41 megapixels i hope it does but that just what i heard
    Haha I don't care if it's not 41MP, I just want the camera to be better than what's in the 900, and hopefully be better than whatever Samsung, HTC, Apple, and Motorola put out this fall or winter.
    selfcreation likes this.
    05-29-2012 12:34 PM
    what are the rankings..or what do the numbers mean next to the phones pictured in that article?
    05-30-2012 09:39 AM
    what are the rankings..or what do the numbers mean next to the phones pictured in that article?
    Think its just a LIST of phones showing up in the wpbench app witch allows you to compare your current WP stats/specs to does other phones in the list
    05-30-2012 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD