Anybody think this would make a perfect apollo device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKA Preluva

Banned
Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Why do I want to lug around TWO devices? Which I'm already doing but just combine the phone into the tablet and it's a winner! Here's another idea for those that have to have two devices. A super slim phone with less features that slides into and activates the tablet. How about that?

codylew

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I am all for that concept!! Like the Motorola Atrix but a tablet dock. I have to agree with Preluva though, I would rather have my phone slide into the tablet. The tablet should be a battery and larger screen that just reflects the phone.

AKA Preluva

Banned
Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
I get it now... Just needed a better look at the Padfone. This is actually not a bad idea but I'd like the phone slimer. I'd have to see it in operation but I would certainly be more interested in this than that crap MS came out with yesterday!

AKA Preluva

Banned
Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Wow! Even if it was available in the US that price would make it D.O.A!!! :straight:

Since no other manufacturers can figure out the equation I would take this as a Win8 phone.

AKA Preluva

Banned
Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Assuming they do put Win8 on this is there a way to hack it and make it work on Sprint? I don't know what these specs mean but there must be a way.

WCDMA
HSPA+ UL:5.76 Mbps/DL:21 Mbps
3G :
WCDMA :
900/2100
2G :
EDGE/GPRS/GSM : 850/900/1800/1900

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads