Would you get one of htc's rumoured devices. Or wait for Nokia or Sammy phone?

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I really think that the htc zenith is a good device with quad-core.(supports 64 cores). But would rather wait for a Sammy device or a Nokia of course. So what do you think of the htc devices or should you rather get a Nokia or Sammy phone?

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I bet when you get your Nokia pireview windows phone 8. You'll gonna keep saying to iPhone users " in your face *****. My phone is has a better camera than yours" XD

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Probably Nokia. The fact that HTC is making the high end one with a huge screen is frustrating since I want a 4.0" screen on a high end phone.

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Probably Nokia. The fact that HTC is making the high end one with a huge screen is frustrating since I want a 4.0" screen on a high end phone.

this makes two of us. I want a 4" high end phone with the WXGA resolution option, since that is the same aspect as our current phones and actually has more pixels than the 720p HD resolution option.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Hmmmm...

Any of them going to make a Dell Venue Pro style device with a great physical keyboard in portrait mode and a wider, 4.0"-4.1" screen to allow more room for that great keyboard? My choice #1.

Or a great 4.0" Droid style with THAT great keyboard? Or at least as nice as the Arrive keyboard? My choice #2.

Probably not? Too much to ask in this day and age? Sigh......

I will honestly give Sammy and HTC every chance to earn my money because I want to support diversity and competition as much as I can. I am VERY intrigued by the Zenith, but we have had SOOOO many problems with my Wife's Titan and so little support from HTC, I am worried. Sammy makes great phones, almost always last the entire contract period and work near perfect.

But, Nokia is Nokia, and their WP 8 devices will probably rule.

Crap, I don't know.

Just to confuse me, Casio will come out with a rugged WP on their G'Zone line, Sony will put one out with both XBOX Live and PS3 hubs, and Motorola will put out a Droid 4 WP. And actually call it that. And it will sell like hotcakes with whipped butter and that fresh, real maple syrup on them.

Too much pressure. I am starting to drink right now.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
As much as a device like the Titan 2 tempts me, I don't know that I will get anything HTC after my experience with this Trophy. Nokia with PureView is what I'm interested in.

InfectedPhreak

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
If something better doesn't come out then the HTC Zenith, I'm going for it. I've been involved with HTC since I have a DInc and I've had no problems with it. I want a phone with a big screen, dealing with this 3.7 screen is ridiculous. If Nokia prospers, and shows some new handsets.. then I'll take that plunge, but right now as it stands that Zenith is what I'm interested in.

foosball

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
All depends on carrier availability. Carrier first, OS second as they say.

Unless Nokia has a strategy involving providing access to as many carriers as possible I'll take what I can get on Sprint. Now that all carriers will be using LTE will it be easier for Nokia to do this?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
HTC is a pretty lame company, I don't like them. You always hear how their phones come out with hardware/software problems and they don't even acknowledge the issue.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
If Nokia comes up with WP8 PureView phone i will be in heaven. Got myself 808 PureView yesterday and it's insult for it to be compared to other phones in audio recording with rich recording and in camera department.
I'm still VERY doubtful Nokia will be able to do this on first wave and especially with the amazing 41MP sensor because of the hardware limitations, but damn i wanna see people using this sensor more.

GSMarena's long review pretty much tell everything you need to know about the sensor and the PureView tech.
"The Nokia 808 PureView is the best cameraphone ever made. End of story."
Nokia 808 PureView review: Photo Finnish - GSMArena.com

If Nokia totally fails on the hardware in this first wave it will be HTC. Never again Samsung after my experience with Galaxy S and their support.

astraith

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I will see what Samsung does, and wait to see the finished HTC. But at the end of the day, if Nokia makes a Lumia with LTE and WP8 ON it I'll be happy. Which we all know that's what they will do.

Even better if it has a quad core.

AMPed126

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I personally would wait for a Nokia with PureView or high hopes of a "Surface Phone" made by Microsoft ;-) but the zenith sounds legit, I would never buy a Samsung, its a garbage company with cheap materials. I sell phones and I hate pushing galaxy S phones, honestly we get more returns or exchanges with the Galaxy S....all generations than any other phone.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

mafu6

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
2 words Nokia and Pureview... end of no matter what HTC Huwaei Samsung or who ever else makes a WP8 that is going to be a BIG seller and may even Rival the GalaxyS series and iPhone sales...

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
HTC Surround was my last HTC phone. It's going to be either Nokia or Samsung for me. That goes the same for Tablets & Laptops.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3