Microsoft Windows Surface Phone 8!

greensea

May 29, 2012
Visit site
give the concept to nokia. slap on the pureview. make it waterproof. remove the top oval (too iphoneish). my zune hd can retired in peace.

Last edited:

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
There is no Surface phone coming

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

..... yet.

IMO, it all depends on Nokia's fate; whether MS acquire them or not. For MS to release a Microsoft Surface Phone 8 (this fall), it would be detrimental to Nokia's future. It would be foolish to push Nokia into the hands of a competitor so the situation would need kid gloves.

Now, on the other hand, IF MS eventually acquire Nokia, there's no reason they can't build their own MSP8 in the comfort of knowing Nokia is still exclusive to WP (outside of their own platform).

Last edited:

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Hmm... Maybe they're secretly waiting for Nokia's stock to drop even further. Whilst that sounds cruel, it also sounds very wise as a business.

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Meh.

I think the only people that would like this are people who like things that are awesome, cool, amazing, or beautiful. What percentage of the market would that be?

:p

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
That bad boy is manly and tuff. Like as in V-8 Muscle Car manly and tuff. Jason Stathom manly and tuff. 5 O'Clock shadow manly and tuff. Paratrooper on D-Day manly and tuff. Lee Roy Selmon (R.I.P. He-Man of my Tampa Bay Bucs) manly and tuff.

Geez, If I were Nokia, I would give up my price in stock to get this design.

Oh, wait a minute......

eLseStudio

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Surface Phone! Surface Phone! Surface Phone!

I am so going to buy it! May be I get Surface for myself and Nokia's WP8 phone for my girl then :p Nokia still stand tall in term of quality and design.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel