Does Anyone No Any New Features About Wp7.8 Besides Start Screen.

TooiNawfyOffical

May 24, 2012
Visit site
I have lumia 710 for Tmobile and pretty upset for no wp8 Apollo. All I see is new features for wp8 but what about wp7.8. On iOS iPhone 3Gs is getting ios 6 but not ALL new features. Why can't Microsoft do that instead ?? If there's no new features then im moving to android or iOS.

SteelSteve

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
What is it you want? I mean you new what you were getting when you bought the phone, and now we get 7.8 which adds additional functionality. Trust me there are alot of Android owners who didn't get ice cream sandwich or Jelly Bean. I think it's insane to expect a manufacturer to continue to make improvements to a product, especially when it's been out for awhile. I mean you don't complain to your car manufacturer when they release the next model year with additional functions.

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

Honestabebread

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm happy my Trophy will get WP7.8.

I don't understand what else exactly I'm missing out on. The dual core support, NFC support, HD display support does nothing for me. As long as I get the new start screen and Xbox Musid I'll be good.

Old_Cus

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I am getting tired of stupid rants.

1. It's still early and I'm sure well will get a list of what 7.8 will offer. Why not wait until then?

2. As SteelSteve mentioned, last time I read only 10% of android phones had ice cream sandwich so why would you switch to them?

3. If you're sure you don't want to stay with 7.8 and you''re going to change why not change to WP8?

4. Given that you have only posted twice on this forum I really can't care too much what you do. It appears you'd rather complain than contribute.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I am getting tired of stupid rants.

1. It's still early and I'm sure well will get a list of what 7.8 will offer. Why not wait until then?

2. As SteelSteve mentioned, last time I read only 10% of android phones had ice cream sandwich so why would you switch to them?

3. If you're sure you don't want to stay with 7.8 and you''re going to change why not change to WP8?

4. Given that you have only posted twice on this forum I really can't care too much what you do. It appears you'd rather complain than contribute.

Great questions old_cus and I really like #4!

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I have lumia 710 for Tmobile and pretty upset for no wp8 Apollo. All I see is new features for wp8 but what about wp7.8. On iOS iPhone 3Gs is getting ios 6 but not ALL new features. Why can't Microsoft do that instead ?? If there's no new features then im moving to android or iOS.

By the way NO is KNOW!

sentimentGX4

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I would like to congratulate Microsoft for record achieving abysmal product support. Android phones frequently do not get updates; but, that is because of carriers or the OEMs and not Google. The blame for Windows 7.8 is squarely on Microsoft.

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Every company does this. Every single one.

Not just bad old Microsoft.

Stop crying about what your phone may not do. No one even knows what updates are in store for our devices yet - never mind what will be left out.

cedarlog

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
apple conformed two features for 3gs UI changes and map application the rest unknown
Microsoft conformed 1 feature wp8 UI and the rest unknown

start raging on apple because you are only getting UI changes like MS and update to map app
then post a topic on imore apple forum threaten to move to android

then start raging on google because you are not getting any update
and post a topic on android forum threaten to move to blackberry

then start raging on RIM because your phone wont get BLACKBERRY OS 10 Upgrade
then post a topic on blackberry forum threaten to sell your blackberry smartphone and buy a basic phone

Buhahahaha :D

please be patient wait for more news on what features we will get :happy:

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site

I would like to congratulate Microsoft for record achieving abysmal product support. Android phones frequently do not get updates; but, that is because of carriers or the OEMs and not Google. The blame for Windows 7.8 is squarely on Microsoft.

Wah Wah Wah. I guess you know everthing that goes on at MS,all the oems and ATT TMo ad infinitum with all carriers to ascertain whose at faulkt and whose not. Give us all a break. You opinion you're entitled to but dont state it asa fact! Please. It seems to me that that is what you are doing!

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site

AiyfZ.gif
0uwex.gif
CxYay.gif

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site

jEzpb.gif
rMvKh.gif
yiIBC.gif

jusdis

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
What I don't get is that if you're going to purchase a new phone anyways, why not just purchase a W8 phone. Then you have the features you want... Think man. THINK. Smh.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb