Nokia Lumia X

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Pop this one in the 'concept' department, but this device is rumoured to be unveiled this September at Nokia World.

The Lumia X concept phone boasts a high-definition AMOLED display screen, a Snapdragon S4 dual-core processor and an 8-megapixel camera

I think it looks pretty cool. One of the main things I love about Nokia is that they're always keen to bring their own creativity in their designs.

Kinda reminds me of the N93, but with a twisty camera.

:)

Nokia Lumia X is a new twist on Windows Phone 8 | CNET UK

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
That concept definitely fell out of the ugly tree.

But at least its something different to everything else out there.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
That concept definitely fell out of the ugly tree.

But at least its something different to everything else out there.

Agreed mate. If Nokia are to pull off 'the brick' again, it will have to be packed with Pureview tech and the build quality with have to exceed anything they've done in the past.

Personally, I'll be extremely surprised if this device comes to light. . .

Adyhooper

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Nokia plan to create new mobile Nokia Lumia X. This phone will run on Windows OS and it will also provides xbox controllers which increase gaming experience. This upcoming mobile phone offers rotating camera feature and so many other impressive applications.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

You forgot God-awful

Yeah, that thing is hideous. The purview concept may be a little bulky around the camera, but on the whole, it is slim everywhere else and curvy enough to look good, IMHO.

Last edited:

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Pop this one in the 'concept' department, but this device is rumoured to be unveiled this September at Nokia World.

I think it looks pretty cool. One of the main things I love about Nokia is that they're always keen to bring their own creativity in their designs.

Kinda reminds me of the N93, but with a twisty camera.

:)

Nokia Lumia X is a new twist on Windows Phone 8 | CNET UK

LOL, that's popular Nokia 5700 XpressMusic from 2007.
Creator of this 1 minute photoshop must be laughing his *** off. Welcome to the internet all.
not sure anything called a Lumia X will be a phone, probably a tablet, but geared towards gaming.

Or it's a cool sounding name made up by 10 year old.

C'mon people.

AKA Preluva

Banned
Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
LOL, that's popular Nokia 5700 XpressMusic from 2007.
Creator of this 1 minute photoshop must be laughing his *** off. Welcome to the internet all.

Or it's a cool sounding name made up by 10 year old.

C'mon people.

It certainly looks like it but it would be funny if they just reused the body for that pureview crap.

AKA Preluva

Banned
Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Sadly it's beginning to look as if MS made a terrible mistake partnering up with Nokia. I've seen NOTHING from them that has made me excited about Window phone. :straight:

dv220s

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Since M is 1000 in roman numerals, I would think they would release a Lumia M than X. But I highly doubt those 2 letters or any letters anyway

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte