Info on AT&T Nokia 920

lhunter1130

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
So i read some of you pre ordered it through best buy which i missed and i called at&t and they are confused and have no clue you could pre order anything. I have heard it was pulled due to the fact the $150 price wasnt right.. so did anyone hear anything about it or when you can pre order it? I would like to get it as soon as possible since im moving to AT&T for it

gudnuf4u

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Windows Phone 8 launch event is Monday, Oct 29th, not to many days now and I'm betting all prices and availabilty will be announced than

explorador75

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
So i read some of you pre ordered it through best buy which i missed and i called at&t and they are confused and have no clue you could pre order anything. I have heard it was pulled due to the fact the $150 price wasnt right.. so did anyone hear anything about it or when you can pre order it? I would like to get it as soon as possible since im moving to AT&T for it
well i went to one of the best buy mobile stores today and i almost complete my pre order, but then i canceled because The representative of the store couldn't make sure wich color will I get. so i guess at the store it can be done, but he didn't say how much it will be and i forgot to asked him!

h4ck3d

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I went to the AT&T store I usually get my stuff from on monday and they told me they just had a Rep. come by and show them the phone, he said he was extremly impressed by it, and then he went to tell me they have not given him when pre orders are going to start (he was the Store manager). He said though it will be before they release the OS. So lets hope it will be in the next day or so!

theeboredone

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
well i went to one of the best buy mobile stores today and i almost complete my pre order, but then i canceled because The representative of the store couldn't make sure wich color will I get. so i guess at the store it can be done, but he didn't say how much it will be and i forgot to asked him!

The only one you can preorder in store is the black one.

lhunter1130

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
how did they let you "almost" preorder it? i want the red one, this pre order situation is a mess.. cant at&t and nokia get on the same page instead of confusing people?

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site

No. It was pulled because the preorder date got pushed back and Best Buy still let it go up on their page on the original date of the 21st. The price had nothing to do with it. All preorders that were made are still valid.

rockonit

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I went to the AT&T store I usually get my stuff from on monday and they told me they just had a Rep. come by and show them the phone, he said he was extremly impressed by it, and then he went to tell me they have not given him when pre orders are going to start (he was the Store manager). He said though it will be before they release the OS. So lets hope it will be in the next day or so!
I went to one of the local AT&T corporate stores on Tuesday and was told by the manager that a rep with a 920 had visited their store also. But then he said that they would not receive training until November 14.

Steakman33

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I went to one of the local AT&T corporate stores on Tuesday and was told by the manager that a rep with a 920 had visited their store also. But then he said that they would not receive training until November 14.

I too went to my local AT&T store today and spoke to a rep there who was very willing to answer my questions about the 920. He said that nothing had come in yet, but he was suppose to start training for the new Windows 8 Phones during the week of the 5th. A little surprised, I continued and asked if he knew when they were going to be released, thinking it might be th 4th per the rumors. He said he had an internal document in the back, outlining the release of the Windows 8 phones and went back to check it out for me. He came back and said that they were suppose to have them in hand on the 15th (a Thursday). I mentioned that from my understanding that most of their new phones are usually released on a Sunday. He said that was true, but some of the bigger releases (IE Iphone 5s and Galaxy SIIIs) were released during the week. He had no info on pricing though...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism