Are the Gaming Engines Coming to 7.8?

himanshushirodkar

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Are the Gaming Engines like Unity, etc coming to 7.8?? Because I don't my want to be left out... 8 users get great games and apps and we are all stuck with the same old ****...

Please tell me if you have any idea as to whether the gaming engines are coming to WP 7.8

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
I'm afraid not. The reason WP8 is getting them is due to the new Windows shared core with Windows 8 and the ability to use native code for apps. Win 7.x built on Windows CE simply cannot do that.

himanshushirodkar

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
WP7.5 has the old Snapdragon S2 anyways. You wont be able to play many current games with great graphics. It's time to upgrade :-D
Upgrade??? Purchased it outright 10 months ago... i on't have an excuse to buy a new one!!!! And in India phones are deadly expensive as they are not available on contract and the taxes levied on them... a phone that costs 80$ in US costs abt 89$ in India...

SSK the Gr8

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Dont whine, phones might be expensive but carrier rates - calling, data etc. are so cheap. Have you looked at US carrier rates?

Sell your phone, get a WP8 if you're desperate.

himanshushirodkar

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Dont whine, phones might be expensive but carrier rates - calling, data etc. are so cheap. Have you looked at US carrier rates?

Sell your phone, get a WP8 if you're desperate.
What's the resale value of Omnia W ?? Could you please elaborate... And ya its discontinued by Samsung already... So know before you talk... Data rates are cheap??? Bloody 500rs. For 1GB 3G for one month!!! You call it cheap???

SSK the Gr8

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
1) get your facts right. 1 GB is 250 bucks. And 250 bucks is cheap.
2) you spent 15k on a phone and cant spend 500 bucks on a monthly basis. cheap.
3) American data rates are much more costlier. they start somewhere around $20 for 300 mb with no tethering! Will you be willing to pay that?
4) I own an Omnia W.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05