AT&T rep said $100 in free accessories with purchase!

db4williams

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Yes, that's right! I called my local AT&T store and talked to a manager about when the store would have the 920 and 820 in stock. She told me she was very excited about the release and that they were having a big promotion on release day which she said should be this Friday or Sunday. She said that in addition to the free wireless charger for Lumias, that they are also giving $100 in free accessories with each phone. Now that is what I call very tantalizing deal. Not sure if this is local only so YMMV.

I have Verizon right now and am so ticked off about the ridiculous pricing and lateness in their release of WP8 that I am considering leaving them. Fortunately coverage in my area are pretty comparable between Big Red and Big Blue that I really don't have to worry about that issue.

Is this a good deal or what!:excl:

BlobDude

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I think it's probably local. I've been in touch with the manager of my local store about it, and when he texted me about the pre-order, he didn't say anything about free accessories.

CrownSeven

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
They had the same deal over here in Minnesota for lumia 900 when it went on sale. I was hoping they would do the same for the 920 but doesn't sound like it. Called up the store over in Mall of America and they said the only promotion they had was the free charging pad - oh and they were sold out of white. Good thing I ordered mine online, the wait until Monday to get it though is going to kill me!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo