03-27-2013, 07:33 AM #1
- 7 Posts
At the moment I have Nokia N8, I am planing to change my phone for new nokia with WP8. The problem is that Nokia 920 is to big for me... I could get Nokia 820 but then I will lose rich recording and optical stabilization for camera... I need great camera with nokia maps but 920 is just to big for me. When we can expect new nokia models? when they show lumia 920 last year? do u think that new nokia will be smaller? I am little bit scary with the sizes... it looks like in 3 years we will be using 7" mobile phones...
03-27-2013, 11:39 AM #5
- 50 Posts
The 720 does not have optical stabilization, but does have F1.9 for better low light images than a standaard smartphone.
I am afraid that if you want optical stabilization in a WP device and do not want the 920, then you have to wait till August or September 2013.
- By baseballbert in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2011, 04:34 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 27Last Post: 11-17-2011, 10:47 AM
- By Neibl in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 7Last Post: 11-16-2011, 08:15 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2011, 09:48 PM
- By atitdd in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2011, 01:17 PM